Thread: WANTED: ALL Plastic Bits and Sliders for Sunroof 81 Beta Coupe

Downloads
    Uploads

WANTED: ALL Plastic Bits and Sliders for Sunroof 81 Beta Coupe

Somewhere I acquired another Beta Coupe. Absolute twin of the Hardtop '81 I got a few years ago but this second one has a sunroof.

Both black on tan interior so the car with the sunroof has heavily deteriorated plastic pieces from being baked in the California sun for a few decades.

Im searching to replace ALL of the plastic sliders and pieces, please let me know if there are any of these items out there.
    Sean McLane

Integrale EVO1
    UrQuattro
    Scorpion (s)
    Beta (s)
    Integrale 16v

Active Lancista
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Blog Entries

Re: WANTED: ALL Plastic Bits and Sliders for Sunroof 81 Beta Coupe

Quote Originally Posted by HF Stinger View Post
    Somewhere I acquired another Beta Coupe. Absolute twin of the Hardtop '81 I got a few years ago but this second one has a sunroof.

Both black on tan interior so the car with the sunroof has heavily deteriorated plastic pieces from being baked in the California sun for a few decades.

Im searching to replace ALL of the plastic sliders and pieces, please let me know if there are any of these items out there.

Hello ..I have 1979 Lancia Beta Coupe wit sunroof parts car that I am selling. They are very hard to come by in a parts car.
    I can be emailed at zagato8182@verizon.net with any of your parts requests or if you want o but the whole car. Thanks Raul

Thread Information