New Lancista
    Downloads
    Uploads

Lancia Aurelia B12 ongoing restoration

Hello everyone,

I have currently a Lancia Aurelia Berlina B12, 1956 undergoing a bottom-up restoration. The body of the car is ready painted, engine and gear has been dismantled, checked and necessary parts has been changed out and are some time in the near future ready to be installed. Furthermore the electrical wiring is suppose to be renewed.

I have a one challenge with headlining!
    The headlining has been taken out of the car long time ago and I do not have the old one. I've been i contact with a company in Italy, Elevezio (www.elvezio.com), who remake but don't have a template or the measures needed.
    If anyone have anything that could contribute in any way it would be most appreciated.

Thanks.

Best regards
    Jan Erik Pedersen

.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CIMG5868.JPG 
Views:	12 
Size:	1.91 MB 
ID:	10409

Experienced Lancista
    Downloads
    Uploads

Re: Lancia Aurelia B12 ongoing restoration

Quote Originally Posted by jae-pede View Post
    Hello everyone,

I have currently a Lancia Aurelia Berlina B12, 1956 undergoing a bottom-up restoration. The body of the car is ready painted, engine and gear has been dismantled, checked and necessary parts has been changed out and are some time in the near future ready to be installed. Furthermore the electrical wiring is suppose to be renewed.

I have a one challenge with headlining!
    The headlining has been taken out of the car long time ago and I do not have the old one. I've been i contact with a company in Italy, Elevezio (www.elvezio.com), who remake but don't have a template or the measures needed.
    If anyone have anything that could contribute in any way it would be most appreciated.

Thanks.

Best regards
    Jan Erik Pedersen

.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CIMG5868.JPG 
Views:	12 
Size:	1.91 MB 
ID:	10409

Hi Jan Erik,

I also am currently (albeit very slowly) doing the same. I have a thread on this forum and also on the UK LMC forum.

I removed the headlining before sending mine off for welding etc and have the original.

Let me know how best I can help or send me a private message with your email address on it,

P

Thread Information