Thread: Aurelia Toolkit

Active Lancista
    Downloads
    Uploads

Aurelia Toolkit

I am trying to find a toolkit for a B24 Spider. I understand it is the same as the 4th series B20 kit. I'm also looking for the rare original English-language Spider owner manual. Feel free to email me deichenb at yahoo.com. Thank you, David

New Lancista
    Downloads
    Uploads

Re: Aurelia Toolkit

David,

I have a B24 Convertible and I too am looking for a digital or real copy of the "user" or instruction manual in English. I sourced everything but the English version from Viva-Lancia. Were you successful in sourcing a manual?

Let me know,

Best Regards,

Jim

Active Lancista
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by jastorian View Post
    David,I have a B24 Convertible and I too am looking for a digital or real copy of the "user" or instruction manual in English. I sourced everything but the English version from Viva-Lancia. Were you successful in sourcing a manual? Let me know,Best Regards,Jim
    Hi Jim,I did source the exceedingly rare original English-language Spider user manual. It's a fantastic thing. I purchased it from Claus E.-von Schmeling, who deals in rare literature. You can Google him. He will probably also be in Monterey this weekend.Best of luck in your search. These are rare pieces in English.All the best,David

New Lancista
    Downloads
    Uploads

Thanks David for the quick reply. I live in German (expat) and I was in Bonn/Troisdorf today. It looks like Claus E.-von Schmeling is in Bonn so I should be able to track him down and hope he has a version hidden away somewhere.

Jim

Senior Lancista
    Downloads
    Uploads

Claus has absolutely excellent material. Be prepared to bring all your checkbooks.

New Lancista
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff View Post
    Claus has absolutely excellent material. Be prepared to bring all your checkbooks.
    Hi, if you want i have for sale original jack for lancia aurelia. i have much parts for lancia aurelia b24 or b20. look my web site. http://www.rubinoclassiccars.com/ricambi/ricambi-lancia

Thread Information