Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: CAMSHAFTS

johnmor

Re: CAMSHAFTS

Hi
    I have been reading this thread on Cams and I was wondering if anyone has actually fitted the 130tc inlet cam to an 8V integrale, if so what other mods did they do, did it need re mapping and what was the result.

I have a flowed and ported head from a 1.6 Hf turbo with 130tc cams and I was thinking of putting the head on my 8v integrale. I'm not sure if the valves are bigger or if I should just swap the cam.

It has the standard ecu so I didnt really want to go down the remapping route as I dont have the equipment and the nearest rolling road is around 50 miles away.

Thoughts please

John

Experienced Lancista
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Montrala View Post
    I just talked to some guys from one Technical University here in Poland. If I can get hold of 130 TC cams for a week, then I can make good quality cams for all in need. Unless it's copyright violation :wink:

It's just an idea. Don't flame me :roll:
    That's the thing about Poland. There are still people with skill in Poland.I'm sending two fulvia blocks to be rebored and new pistons made.Of course there are people in England who can do it but they want so much money it would cost more than the engine is worth.Good old rip off Britain.

Downloads
    Uploads

does anyone know timing of fiat 132 cams, are they simmilar to 130tc ones? i have 2 options to get, 132 cams and thema N/A cams and i don't know which ones are better, i don't know timing of fiat's? thanks,
    ante
    http://lancia-klub.com/
    [Oo]\_____Y_____/[oO]

Thread Information