Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

1970 Lancia Fulvia Rallye 1.3s with Campagnolo HF wheels and Dellortos

Bremerton, WA, USA $18,000
    I'm moving from Seattle to New Orleans and can't have a vintage car collection there. Sooooo, my Turchese Mereveld Fulvia is up for sale.
    It's a late Series 1, purchased from the original owner in Bellante (TE) Italy. Severino Di Fabio(see pic of him trying to keep the license plates). He was a real pain, didn't want to sell the car to an American. He bought it new July 3, 1970 as shown in the pics of the orignial libretto. He bought the Campagnolo HF wheels (unobtainium) from the original dealer for 800,000₤ and conned them into putting the HF emblems on (probably to make it go faster). He put the Dellorto DHLB 35 (more unobtanium) carbs on very early. Original Solex carbs included. Car comes with 8 HF Campagnolo Elektron wheels, center caps, retaining rings and awesome NOS bolts and nuts as shown.
    I had my broker's guy redo the interior in Cuoio Sella leather as shown, he missed a little on the driver's side interior door handle. oh well.
    Pain is as shown, but I have a can of the original Turchese Mereveld and a can of color matched to current fade as well.
    All sorts of impossible to find spares included. There's a ton more I can tell about the spares and condition, plus what's been done, like the new correct exhaust.
    Oh, and I have the original steering wheel in super great shape. I'm tall so I've been driving it with the silly MOMO.

I'm happy to discuss via messenger or phone.

760-218-5811 Ray Henderson

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20190916_125007.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	1.43 MB 
ID:	15151
    Ok so pics are a pain to upload, so I will link to the Facebook post if that's alright.
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/4614...88913480&rt=11

Last edited by xraygun; 20th October 2019 at 12:25 AM. Reason: forgot price, mispelled Campagnolo again.

Downloads
    Uploads

Re: 1970 Lancia Fulvia Rallye 1.3s with Campagnolo HF wheels and Dellortos

Please comment if you can't view the 50+ pics.

New Lancista
    Downloads
    Uploads

Beautiful car Ray. I hope it finds a good home.

Mike

Downloads
    Uploads

Re: 1970 Lancia Fulvia Rallye 1.3s with Campagnolo HF wheels and Dellortos updated

Hey I hope this link works for those not on Facebook.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...S1?usp=sharing

Cheers,
    Ray

Downloads
    Uploads

Hope your car sells! Seems like a great price especially considering the wheels and carbs, etc that come along.

Are you sure the color is Turchese Mereveld though? I thought that was the color my car was when I first got it, but turns out my car is Blu Mendoza (looks very similar to the color of your car).

Downloads
    Uploads

It seems to be a point of contention, there are Max Meyer chips that look like it and the sample of the paint I got from Italy is pretty close considering years of oxidation.

Downloads
    Uploads

Here's a thread from a couple years ago with several good points of view.
    I'd forgotten about the color chart I uploaded, which sure makes it look like the Turchese Mereveld.
    Blu Mendoza, Turchese Mereveld, whoever buys the car can decide. As mentioned, I do have a sample can of paint made with the Max Meyer Turchese Mereveld formula acquired in Italy last year. PPG owns the brand now. They were absolutely no help at all when I wrote to them here in the US. They refused to help translate the formula, so that's why I went to the trouble of acquiring it from Italy.
    Now if someone can explain why some spell it Mereweld, I'll die happy.

Master Lancista Professorgearhead's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Holy smokes.... that looks like a lot of car for a very reasonable amount of money. Good luck with the sale.
    Thor Frohn-Nielsen
    '72 Lancia Fulvia 1600

Downloads
    Uploads

Thanks for the well wishes guys! I hope someone who wants a Fulvia finds it on here. Please tell your friends.
    This is one instance that I care where it goes. Took me 2 years to find it and I'd rather it went to a Lancisti. I really don't want someone making a mess out of it. It's even got factory auxiliary bumper holes with inserts so I might be talked into including some Carellos. Hate to sell it, but life happens.

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by xraygun View Post
    I hope someone who wants a Fulvia finds it on here. Please tell your friends.
    This is one instance that I care where it goes. Took me 2 years to find it and I'd rather it went to a Lancisti. I really don't want someone making a mess out of it. It's even got factory auxiliary bumper holes with inserts so I might be talked into including some Carellos. Hate to sell it, but life happens.
    I'm currently considering to move from Germany to Seattle just so that buying your Fulvia makes more sense . It looks like just the right version, and it's got so many nice details and "unobtainium" parts . Parting with it must hurt.

Bernt

Thread Information