Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Coco Mats

  1. #1
    Experienced Lancista
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    67
    Downloads
    61
    Uploads
    0

    Coco Mats

    Does anyone know if the Fulvia ever came with coco mats, either standard or as an option? Has anyone ordered coco mats for their car? I have these in another car and they are excellent quality and very durable. Or do most just stick with the rubber mats?

  2. #2
    Legendary Lancista fay66's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Silsoe Bedfordshire England
    Age
    80
    Posts
    1,680
    Downloads
    94
    Uploads
    86

    Re: Coco Mats

    Quote Originally Posted by 4thinline View Post
    Does anyone know if the Fulvia ever came with coco mats, either standard or as an option? Has anyone ordered coco mats for their car? I have these in another car and they are excellent quality and very durable. Or do most just stick with the rubber mats?
    Not that I'm aware of, I thought all, at least series 1 had rubber mats.
    If you have a Lhd I'd go for rubber mats.
    If you own A RHD you have no option but to find an alternative as RHD mats aren't available.
    I have loose carpets over my mats.
    Brian

  3. #3
    Legendary Lancista 1,6 HF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    West Hollywood, CA
    Posts
    5,554
    Downloads
    42
    Uploads
    52

    Re: Coco Mats

    Coco mats were never standard and never a factory option. I run rubber pavimento, but like Brian protect it in front with carpet floor mats
    Ed Levin
    Fulvia 1,6 HF

  4. #4
    Active Lancista
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Chicago, Illinois
    Posts
    11
    Downloads
    55
    Uploads
    0

    Re: Coco Mats

    Quote Originally Posted by 4thinline View Post
    Does anyone know if the Fulvia ever came with coco mats, either standard or as an option? Has anyone ordered coco mats for their car? I have these in another car and they are excellent quality and very durable. Or do most just stick with the rubber mats?
    Hello, I own an S1 Fulvia Coupe and bought a coco mat from CocoMats.com to use over the standard rubber mat. I’ve been very happy with it. They have a pattern for the S1 that works well. Not sure about S2 and later.

  5. #5
    Experienced Lancista
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    67
    Downloads
    61
    Uploads
    0

    Re: Coco Mats

    Quote Originally Posted by John Stover View Post
    Hello, I own an S1 Fulvia Coupe and bought a coco mat from CocoMats.com to use over the standard rubber mat. I’ve been very happy with it. They have a pattern for the S1 that works well. Not sure about S2 and later.
    Thanks John. Can you post a picture? Did you just get the fronts or front and back? I also have an S1 so they must have the pattern.

  6. #6
    Active Lancista
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Chicago, Illinois
    Posts
    11
    Downloads
    55
    Uploads
    0

    Re: Coco Mats

    Quote Originally Posted by 4thinline View Post
    Thanks John. Can you post a picture? Did you just get the fronts or front and back? I also have an S1 so they must have the pattern.
    Here you go. It's front only:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 43A10BEE-97EB-4CD9-AA34-99585DFA5F69.jpeg  

  7. #7
    Legendary Lancista fay66's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Silsoe Bedfordshire England
    Age
    80
    Posts
    1,680
    Downloads
    94
    Uploads
    86

    Re: Coco Mats

    They look very smart.
    Don't think anyone in the UK supplies them.
    Brian

  8. #8
    Experienced Lancista
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    67
    Downloads
    61
    Uploads
    0

    Re: Coco Mats

    John, they look great. I like how you used the red accent to match your interior. They are sending me a kit to make sure the stencil they are using is correct.

    fay66, not in the UK but you can order them from www.cocomats.com (no affiliation). I have them in two other cars and they are excellent quality.

  9. #9
    Legendary Lancista 1,6 HF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    West Hollywood, CA
    Posts
    5,554
    Downloads
    42
    Uploads
    52

    Re: Coco Mats

    Quote Originally Posted by John Stover View Post
    Here you go. It's front only:
    They look great. In fact, some of the period rubber 'overmats' were red with black pattern.
    Ed Levin
    Fulvia 1,6 HF

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •