New Lancista
    Downloads
    Uploads

1978 Lancia HPE Project

I have a 1978 HPE project that I'm selling as I have no time to work on it. It really needs a total restoration but there's a lot to work with. Will need rust repair in pans and rockers as well as some other spots. I have a Beta Coupe parts car that could supply some parts and sheet metal. Message me if you have an interest. I'm asking $1,000 for the HPE. Rob
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails PS HPE Project.jpg  

Master Lancista
    Downloads
    Uploads

Re: 1978 Lancia HPE Project

Ooh, that looks pretty cool. Late style hood and grill from another car? Is the car in Tennessee then? Are the strut tower tops ok then? Interior serviceable? Power windows, ac or power steering? Does it still have the louver, roll up shade and its fittings in the rear window? I assume 1.8L with carb, will engine turn or frozen? Will she roll? That should help give an idea.

Thanks,
    Dave

New Lancista
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by LanciaDave View Post
    Ooh, that looks pretty cool. Late style hood and grill from another car? Is the car in Tennessee then? Are the strut tower tops ok then? Interior serviceable? Power windows, ac or power steering? Does it still have the louver, roll up shade and its fittings in the rear window? I assume 1.8L with carb, will engine turn or frozen? Will she roll? That should help give an idea.

Thanks,
    Dave
    Hood and grill from the Beta coupe parts car I have. I have the original HPE hood but front of it rusted out. Car is in Chattanooga TN. Strut tower tops look ok. Interior needs some attention but isn’t totally trashed. Power windows, AC and steering. Still has wrest window louvre. 1.8 with carb. Engine condition unknown. Will add pics of items you asked about and a link to more pics.
    Last edited by BetaRob; 13th August 2019 at 04:14 PM.

New Lancista
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by BetaRob View Post
    Hood and grill from the Beta coupe parts car I have. I have the original HPE hood but front of it rusted out. Car is in Chattanooga TN. Strut tower tops look ok. Interior needs some attention but isn’t totally trashed. Power windows, AC and steering. Still has wrest window louvre. 1.8 with carb. Engine condition unknown. Will add pics of items you asked about and a link to more pics.

Here is a link to pics about items you asked about plus a bunch of other pics of the car. For some reason I couldn’t upload them directly.

https://www.amazon.com/photos/shared...lIXIZudVK-BH1e

Thread Information