Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Active Lancista
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Sarasota
    Posts
    37
    Downloads
    8
    Uploads
    0

    Lancia Fulvia S2 Coupe Original Dashboard

    I have an original Lancia Fulvia S2 Coupe original dashboard (Model 818.303) in excellent condition.
    For those seeking originality at Concours this is the one to have.
    Not glossy wood like replicas, the finish is as factory.
    The dashboard is free of chips and cracks.
    $115 plus shipping at cost


    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	45 
Size:	711.7 KB 
ID:	14916Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	56 
Size:	1,008.7 KB 
ID:	14917

  2. #2
    Active Lancista
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Sarasota
    Posts
    37
    Downloads
    8
    Uploads
    0

    Re: Lancia Fulvia S2 Coupe Original Dashboard

    Price Reduced $95 plus shipping

    Quote Originally Posted by Arezzo View Post
    I have an original Lancia Fulvia S2 Coupe original dashboard (Model 818.303) in excellent condition.
    For those seeking originality at Concours this is the one to have.
    Not glossy wood like replicas, the finish is as factory.
    The dashboard is free of chips and cracks.
    $115 plus shipping at cost


    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	45 
Size:	711.7 KB 
ID:	14916Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	56 
Size:	1,008.7 KB 
ID:	14917

  3. #3
    Legendary Lancista 1,6 HF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    West Hollywood, CA
    Posts
    5,597
    Downloads
    42
    Uploads
    52

    Re: Lancia Fulvia S2 Coupe Original Dashboard

    Someone should snap this up; it's incredibly hard to find an original one in this condition.
    Ed Levin
    Fulvia 1,6 HF

  4. #4
    New Lancista
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    1
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0

    Re: Lancia Fulvia S2 Coupe Original Dashboard

    What is the fitment difference between series 1 an 2 dash please ?
    Thanks

  5. #5
    Active Lancista
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Sarasota
    Posts
    37
    Downloads
    8
    Uploads
    0

    Re: Lancia Fulvia S2 Coupe Original Dashboard

    Quote Originally Posted by 67zagato View Post
    What is the fitment difference between series 1 an 2 dash please ?
    Thanks
    According to many the dash remained essentially unchanged in the Coupe, however I cannot vouch for the fitment

  6. #6
    Legendary Lancista bmarler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    olympia,wa
    Posts
    852
    Downloads
    45
    Uploads
    1

    Re: Lancia Fulvia S2 Coupe Original Dashboard

    there must be differences. otherwise there would only be one dash face listed instead of s1 and s2. perhaps to the right of the cluster as the center stack is a different arrangement.
    if that was an s1 dash i'd have it on the way right now...

    after further review, the difference seems to be the cut out around the steering column.
    bmarler/
    1967 fulvia sport zagato
    1961 appia vignale convert.

  7. #7
    Master Lancista Professorgearhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Vancouver, BC, Canada
    Age
    64
    Posts
    198
    Downloads
    10
    Uploads
    0

    Re: Lancia Fulvia S2 Coupe Original Dashboard

    Message sent.
    Thor Frohn-Nielsen
    '72 Lancia Fulvia 1600

  8. #8
    Legendary Lancista 1,6 HF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    West Hollywood, CA
    Posts
    5,597
    Downloads
    42
    Uploads
    52

    Re: Lancia Fulvia S2 Coupe Original Dashboard

    Quote Originally Posted by bmarler View Post
    there must be differences. otherwise there would only be one dash face listed instead of s1 and s2. perhaps to the right of the cluster as the center stack is a different arrangement.
    if that was an s1 dash i'd have it on the way right now...

    after further review, the difference seems to be the cut out around the steering column.
    The only difference between S1 and S2 dashes is that the S2 has a radius cut to clear its column-mounted ignition switch
    Ed Levin
    Fulvia 1,6 HF

  9. #9
    Experienced Lancista
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Simi Valley, CA
    Age
    37
    Posts
    59
    Downloads
    8
    Uploads
    0

    Re: Lancia Fulvia S2 Coupe Original Dashboard

    I'll take it if still available. PM sent.

  10. #10
    Active Lancista
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Sarasota
    Posts
    37
    Downloads
    8
    Uploads
    0

    Re: Lancia Fulvia S2 Coupe Original Dashboard

    This has now been sold
    Thanks for the interest

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •