Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    New Lancista
    Downloads
    Uploads

for sale 79 coupe and 82 zagato parts cars

have a 1979 coupe. solid body (realy!!!!) missing rear glass and most of interior. drivetrain intact. rolls. titled. zagato has rusty body/doors/hood. BUT has the rebuildable konis at all 4 corners. drivetrain complete. no paper on it. both cars have original wheels in great shape. asking $800for both and must take both. i'm just outside philadelphia pa. can help load. call or text for info/pics. 6103104062 POSSIBLE trade for Mercedes 201 or 126 parts.

Downloads
    Uploads

Re: for sale 79 coupe and 82 zagato parts cars

Does the 79 coupe have a sunroof?
    I need every nut bolt and plastic piece involved in making a sunroof function properly.

Buying the whole car doesn't make sense, shipping a non running $500 car from coast to coast is about $1800 right now.
    Sean McLane

Integrale EVO1
    UrQuattro
    Scorpion (s)
    Beta (s)
    Integrale 16v

Legendary Lancista
    Downloads
    Uploads

I'm interested in the '79's gearbox . . .

New Lancista
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by HF Stinger View Post
    Does the 79 coupe have a sunroof?
    I need every nut bolt and plastic piece involved in making a sunroof function properly.

Buying the whole car doesn't make sense, shipping a non running $500 car from coast to coast is about $1800 right now.
    yes it has a sunroof-but i'm not ready to parts these out yet.
    Last edited by beta for kid123; 4th June 2019 at 08:11 AM.

New Lancista
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by davidb View Post
    I'm interested in the '79's gearbox . . .
    you get two free cars with the gearbox. i'm really not ready to part these out yet.

New Lancista
    Downloads
    Uploads

look. maybe i am an idiot. but i thought these cars could go complete to someone semi local. the stupid idiot messages (davidb) are not warranted. i am not going to part these out. not worth my time. i'll just scrap them. i have 10 cars worth WAAAAAAYYYYYYY more i need to move. whiny guys who just want a tranny are not on my priority list. as for the sunroof-we'll see. i may get my son to pull it all out. these are his cars-and before you make a comment davidb he's 14-he's changed direction in terms of what he wants.talk about a salty owners group...…….i'm a member on a bunch-and I've never seen such lashback over a simple ad and simple response. as for what I'm smoking davidb-ask your wife.

Experienced Lancista
    Downloads
    Uploads

Woah, woah, woah... there must have been a comment removed that I didn't see. Kid123, we're (mostly) nice people here. Honest.

Ad looks fair enough to me, but only makes sense to a local guy as you admit. Finding a local guy for two Lancia Beta parts cars isn't always easy -- we're a pretty niche segment of enthusiast! You'll probably make more money parting these out (those Konis are worth half your asking price alone to the right person) but if you're not inclined to do that, hey... that's your call. After all, they're still your cars -- do with them what you will.

And don't let a bad apple spoil the whole bushel...

Rory

New Lancista
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by RJ80 View Post
    Woah, woah, woah... there must have been a comment removed that I didn't see. Kid123, we're (mostly) nice people here. Honest.

Ad looks fair enough to me, but only makes sense to a local guy as you admit. Finding a local guy for two Lancia Beta parts cars isn't always easy -- we're a pretty niche segment of enthusiast! You'll probably make more money parting these out (those Konis are worth half your asking price alone to the right person) but if you're not inclined to do that, hey... that's your call. After all, they're still your cars -- do with them what you will.

And don't let a bad apple spoil the whole bushel...

Rory
    yep-I got private messages. yep some public got "erased". of course my initial response got erased as well (probably due to language).regardless-a stomping 3 year old spastic idiot I will not tolerate. i'll drop the price for both cars to $600.

Downloads
    Uploads

Your price is more than fair. I am interested but can't commit due to limited time and space (I also have ten cars...). I will message you if I become serious/able.

I have found the Lancia community in the U.S. to be a mixed bag -- many different types of people and personalities, and not always as much a community as just a bunch of people -- some crude or antisocial, but many who are brilliant, kind and generous. I would like to build on the latter.

Downloads
    Uploads

Hmm.. Maybe you could give Mike Kristick a call and see if he would take them off your hands for parts cars. He's pretty close to you I think..

He’s at
    makristick@aol.com
    or 717-292-2962

Thread Information