Hi, just taken delivery of '61 Flaminia Touring and need to convert the 5 3/4 inch headlights to RHD to make it road legal.
Can I just change the bulbs in the outside lights to RHD ones or is it a case of having the up deflectors in the lenses ground out to give a flat beam?
Thanks in advance