Downloads
    Uploads

Helpwith Fulvia chassis numbers

Does anyone know what chassis number started the series 3 range. I am led to believe it was 818 630 051156 but would welcome some advice.
    Also when was the last Fulvia Safari made and again any ideas as to the chassis number. I looked at a lovely Montecarlo and a Safari recently in Italy and have bought both, (I couldn't help myself). Many thanks in advance, Mike

Downloads
    Uploads

Re: Helpwith Fulvia chassis numbers

First, congratulations on the purchases.

There is no "series 3"; the "Fulvia '3' " was a running change to the S2. My records show that the first ‘3' chassis number is 818.630*050658, but I wouldn’t swear to the accuracy of that. Based on published production records, the last chassis number should be *077144, but I’ve seen chassis *079519.

The last Fulvias were built in early 1976, but both the Montecarlo ‘3' and the Safari were part of the normal production run; there’s no way to identify an original based on the chassis number without factory records. You can contact Marco Fazio at Fiat Heritage ( heritage@fcagroup.com ), but I’m not sure the records still exist (they could not verify any S1 1,6HF production dates).
    Ed Levin
    Fulvia 1,6 HF

Downloads
    Uploads

Re: Helpwith Fulvia chassis numbers

Thanks for that, (I meant a 3 as opposed to a series 3), trying to do four things at once...
    It ties in nicely with my chassis number

Thread Information