Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Part location

  1. #1
    Active Lancista Jimbo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Uckfield uk
    Posts
    37
    Downloads
    18
    Uploads
    0

    Part location

    Hi does this bit belong in the heater box if so where , note to self take more pictures before you take it apart
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	9999BC4C-B68B-4054-9037-77F283A61C05.jpeg 
Views:	50 
Size:	531.8 KB 
ID:	14491Thanks Jim

  2. #2
    Legendary Lancista Taddraughn's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Madison, MS
    Age
    25
    Posts
    519
    Downloads
    40
    Uploads
    0

    Re: Part location

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo View Post
    Hi does this bit belong in the heater box if so where , note to self take more pictures before you take it apart
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	9999BC4C-B68B-4054-9037-77F283A61C05.jpeg 
Views:	50 
Size:	531.8 KB 
ID:	14491Thanks Jim

    That is definitely a heater box part. If I recall correctly it goes directly underneath the heater matrix and fits in some grooves in the plastic. I think I had to play around with it a bit to figure out what the correct orientation

  3. #3
    Active Lancista Jimbo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Uckfield uk
    Posts
    37
    Downloads
    18
    Uploads
    0

    Re: Part location

    Quote Originally Posted by Taddraughn View Post
    That is definitely a heater box part. If I recall correctly it goes directly underneath the heater matrix and fits in some grooves in the plastic. I think I had to play around with it a bit to figure out what the correct orientation
    hi yep I’ve put it in under the matrix on the ledge question is is the upstanding facing the front or back , you may recognise the pic I have put it in as shown
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4DE8084A-7437-448A-8A7B-98C92E899BD5.jpeg 
Views:	45 
Size:	727.4 KB 
ID:	14492
    Cheers Jim

  4. #4
    Legendary Lancista Taddraughn's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Madison, MS
    Age
    25
    Posts
    519
    Downloads
    40
    Uploads
    0

    Re: Part location

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo View Post
    hi yep I’ve put it in under the matrix on the ledge question is is the upstanding facing the front or back , you may recognise the pic I have put it in as shown
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4DE8084A-7437-448A-8A7B-98C92E899BD5.jpeg 
Views:	45 
Size:	727.4 KB 
ID:	14492
    Cheers Jim
    I just checked and I placed mine with the upstanding part away from the fan/ on the side with the big flap. I think I vaguely remember doing that because it prevents the flap from rotating too much/ running into the matrix? But it's been a while so not 100% sure if that's true

  5. #5
    Active Lancista Jimbo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Uckfield uk
    Posts
    37
    Downloads
    18
    Uploads
    0

    Re: Part location

    Quote Originally Posted by Taddraughn View Post
    I just checked and I placed mine with the upstanding part away from the fan/ on the side with the big flap. I think I vaguely remember doing that because it prevents the flap from rotating too much/ running into the matrix? But it's been a while so not 100% sure if that's true
    👍

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •