Downloads
    Uploads

Forum Stickers Anyone?

Hey guys,

I've been thinking for a little while that it would be nice to have some Lancisti forum logo stickers to slap on a toolbox, car window, laptop, cat, or whatever you put stickers on.

Not sure if there's any interest here for this but thought I would make this post to find out. Reply and let me know if you want some, and if there is some interest I can see if DJ would provide me a higher quality image of the logo to have a run of stickers made up.

Downloads
    Uploads

Re: Forum Stickers Anyone?

By 'have a run of stickers made up' does that mean you do them yourself? or would have have to pay someone to do them?

I have the ability to do both die cut and printed decals, as well as shirts etc.

If DJ wanted to move forward with any of this he could use proceeds to offset operational costs.

Maybe setup a thread and gather orders over a set period of time as to not have to set up an e-commerce page on the site...
    Sean McLane

Integrale EVO1
    UrQuattro
    Scorpion (s)
    Beta (s)
    Integrale 16v

Downloads
    Uploads

Re: Forum Stickers Anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by HF Stinger View Post
    By 'have a run of stickers made up' does that mean you do them yourself? or would have have to pay someone to do them?

I have the ability to do both die cut and printed decals, as well as shirts etc.

If DJ wanted to move forward with any of this he could use proceeds to offset operational costs.

Maybe setup a thread and gather orders over a set period of time as to not have to set up an e-commerce page on the site...
    Nice! I don't have the ability to make stickers so I'd have to pay someone. I've had some made in the past that were just one offs and they've never been very expensive.

Regarding helping with operating costs and taking orders over a period of time in a thread, that's pretty much exactly what I was thinking. A couple other forums I used to frequent would do calendars that way and it always seemed to be a success. (triumph675.net in particular).

Thread Information