Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    New Lancista
    Downloads
    Uploads

1981 pagato don't know if i should paint or sell

I bought a1981 Lancia Zagato last year because i have owned two previously and it brought back memories. The car runs and drives well. It did not stop well when i got it but a new Booster and Master Cylinder fixed that. This was a California car until about 5 years ago. 104K miles pretty well documented. Lots of Mechanical work has been done to keep it healthy. It has some body rust but is very good compared to most. My intentioned was to work on it myself for the brake repair but bending over the hood at my age just didn't work so i sent it out. So do i keep it and "have" body restored (because i don't think i should do it) or sell it. If the pics i have show up on this page they will show it being brought back on trailer after brake work. Then a pic of me trying to drive it in the snow. I should have know better but need to check brakes. I will sell it now for 3k but after paint it would have to be at least 6k. I don't see many of them go for that much. Comments?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20190115_121109_resized.jpg   20190117_143035_resized_1.jpg  

Thread Information