Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Experienced Lancista lanciafulviahf1.6's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Re: Girling brakes on S1

Quote Originally Posted by lolomovil View Post
    Hello everyone, I wonder if it is possible to mount the Girling braking system of a fulvia S2 replacing the S1 Dunlop system. A supplier offers a kit of this link but after requesting information I have not received an answer from him.

https://www.ricambilanciafulvia.it/e...st-series.html

Cheers
    My series 1 HF Fanalone was modified by the previous owner to fit the Girlings to the front, they worked very well, however I’m doing a full nut and bolt restoration now on the car and will be going back to the Dunlops for originality.
    ive probably got some reasonable information, photos and parts if you really wanted to change it over. I’ll have the calipers, hubs, master cylinder, brake booster and stainless steel lines, most of which were restored / new a few years ago.
    let me know.
    Al Palmer
    1969 Fulvia HF 1,6 Rallye ‘Fanalone’
    1953 Aurelia B20 Coupe GT 3rd Series
    1927 Lambda 7th Series Torpedo Long

Downloads
    Uploads

FYI: the S1 1600 HF "Fanalone" did not have a brake booster originally (only the S1 1,3S and the S1 "Greece" Berlina 69 did have it). I guess the booster you got is another modification they did when they changed the front brakes to S2 Girlings.
    Lancia Fulvia 2C 1964
    Lancia Fulvia Coupe Rallye 1,3 1968
    Porsche 924 1979
    Alfa Romeo 33 1.4IE 1993

Active Lancista
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by lanciafulviahf1.6 View Post
    My series 1 HF Fanalone was modified by the previous owner to fit the Girlings to the front, they worked very well, however I’m doing a full nut and bolt restoration now on the car and will be going back to the Dunlops for originality.
    ive probably got some reasonable information, photos and parts if you really wanted to change it over. I’ll have the calipers, hubs, master cylinder, brake booster and stainless steel lines, most of which were restored / new a few years ago.
    let me know.
    Thanks very much, that's interesting. If you could send photos and info i'll be very grateful.

Best regards.

Thread Information