Thread: misc. aurelia owners documents

Downloads
    Uploads
    Blog Entries

misc. aurelia owners documents

i was going through some of my pile of misc lancia stuff and found some stuff that might be of interest to the current owners of the cars mentioned.
    i have a license renewal for 57 cp body number 1194 from oregon dmv. (presumably aurelia)
    also have a california registration card for a 58 b24 body number 1376.
    lastly there is a few factory letters dated from 1957 to the owner named grant duggins of west sacramento regarding his aurelia, including some factory printed blueprint copies of the balancing information found in the manuals.
    these items would probably only be of interest to the current owners of these cars and i'll be happy to pass them on if anyone knows who they are.
    best regards,
    brian
    bmarler/
    1967 fulvia sport zagato
    1961 appia vignale convert.

Active Lancista
    Downloads
    Uploads

Re: misc. aurelia owners documents

Brian,
    I'm afraid I don't know either the cars or owners. That said, what balance info is covered? There was a tech sheet on wheel balance, but that's the only one I can think of.
    There was no real manual for Aurelias, only collected tech sheets.
    Thanks,
    -Steve

Downloads
    Uploads
    Blog Entries

Re: misc. aurelia owners documents

hi steve,
    the balance info is the same as you see in the appia/fulvia manuals. it's just on a double size sheet from the factory along with a letter. there's a few other letters from the factory on their unusual thin paper.
    i have a sort of hand assembled aurelia manual. a collection of the tech sheets maybe? good stuff anyway. has some maintenance info, piston/crank/cam stuff, front suspension and misc other sheets.
    i only thought if the car still existed, this history would be interesting to the current owner.
    the tech sheets/ manual type documents might be good for current aurelia owners as well.
    bmarler/
    1967 fulvia sport zagato
    1961 appia vignale convert.

Thread Information