Thread: Hello from Missouri

New Lancista
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hello from Missouri

I already introduced myself here a couple of years ago, when I had been looking for a Fulvia Coupe for a while. After looking at several cars without finding one that felt right for me I had nearly given up. But after learning a lot from looking at and reading about Lancias, I started thinking seriously about a Berlina instead. A few months ago I made a rash casual comment that if a good one ever came along in grey with a red interior, I’d buy it. Well, of course a month later there it was. I showed the pictures to my wife and she said “you should buy it!”. How could I resist?

It’s a 1968 Fulvia Berlina GT in Grigio Tor di Valle with dark red interior. It’s in great condition and I’ve been thoroughly enjoying it.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2478ACD7-6008-4A18-B5CA-C891494B80B8.jpeg 
Views:	25 
Size:	1.53 MB 
ID:	13917

Active Lancista
    Downloads
    Uploads

Re: Hello from Missouri

Wow! That is a beautiful car. Can't wait to read about your experiences with it and see more pictures. Welcome to the world of Lancia ownership.
    Life's too short to drive boring cars. Nothing boring: 1968 Lancia Fulvia Rallye 1.3, 1969 Alfa Romeo Spider Veloce, 1973 Opel GT, 1973 Porsche 914, 1973 Triumph TR6, 1979 Triumph Spitfire, 1966 Lotus Elan, 2005 Lotus Elise, 2003 Jaguar XKR

Thread Information