Thread: Solex 42 carbs

New Lancista
    Downloads
    Uploads

Solex 42 carbs

Hi. Anyone got a set of Solex DDHF42's available?
    I'd like to renovate some and have a spare set for my HF - so I'm happy to have some that need work.
    I guess any spare parts would also be of interest.
    Thanks,
    Justin.

Experienced Lancista
    Downloads
    Uploads

Re: Solex 42 carbs

Quote Originally Posted by jus View Post
    Hi. Anyone got a set of Solex DDHF42's available?
    I'd like to renovate some and have a spare set for my HF - so I'm happy to have some that need work.
    I guess any spare parts would also be of interest.
    Thanks,
    Justin.
    Hi Justin as I said via ebay I do have a set of Solex carbs DDHF42 complete with manifold throttle linkage and airbox but I suspect you will not want the ancillaries just the carbs and I am reluctant to split and I am looking for £325,
    I also have a set of 40Dhla these were totally refurbished and jetted for a standard 1.6HF it comes with a Mangoletsi low profile twin throttle cable linkake which is needed on the fulvia this alone is £100 so I value the Dellorto's at £425.
    My email is brucesouthern@btinternet.com if you make contact I can send you pictures

New Lancista
    Downloads
    Uploads

Re: Solex 42 carbs

Quote Originally Posted by brucesouthern View Post
    Hi Justin as I said via ebay I do have a set of Solex carbs DDHF42 complete with manifold throttle linkage and airbox but I suspect you will not want the ancillaries just the carbs and I am reluctant to split and I am looking for £325,
    I also have a set of 40Dhla these were totally refurbished and jetted for a standard 1.6HF it comes with a Mangoletsi low profile twin throttle cable linkake which is needed on the fulvia this alone is £100 so I value the Dellorto's at £425.
    My email is brucesouthern@btinternet.com if you make contact I can send you pictures
    Hi Jeff. Happy to do this via P/P to save you the Ebay fees. I've sent you a mail - but some of my mails don't seem to be reaching recipients at the moment - so maybe check your spam bin.
    Thanks,
    Justin.

Thread Information