Thread: 1976 Lancia Scorpion

New Lancista
    Downloads
    Uploads

1976 Lancia Scorpion

I have a '76 Scorpion I picked up a year or so ago that I bought on whim. I go to a shop thinking I'm buying a vintage Alfa dealership sign and I come home with a Scorpion. Well, I think its cool and all but from my username, classicalfas, I'm an Alfa guy. I have a couple of other projects I would like to finish and realistically, I don't think I'll get to the Scorpion. The car is in pretty nice shape, and looks to be pretty rust free and amazingly complete and tidy. From what I can tell it was originally gold, but it is now painted red and looks very presentable. The original seats have been replaced with a set of race seats and the padded dash has a piece of vinyl that is torn. I haven't attempted to start because I thought the timing belt should be replaced first. I did put a battery to it, the fuel pump worked along with the lights and windows. I am not sure what size engine it is but it does have a set of duel carburetors and headers. It DOES have a cracked windshield, from my research, it looks like someone mounted the mirror incorrectly. The wheels can use a blasting and some new paint, and it will need tires too. I can email photos to anyone interested. I will also post some from my phone. Looking to get $3500 but will listen to offers. Thanks, Peter.
    If anyone would like to email me, my address is classicalfas@hotmail.com
    Last edited by Classicalfas; 9th June 2018 at 04:15 PM.

New Lancista
    Downloads
    Uploads

Re: 1976 Lancia Scorpion

This Lancia Scorpion is now sold and going to a good home. Thanks for all your interest.

Thread Information