Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Lancia Fulvia 1.2HF 1967 What Price Is Correct Today.

  1. #1
    Active Lancista adanfig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    CARSON CALIFORNIA
    Posts
    40
    Downloads
    21
    Uploads
    0

    Lancia Fulvia 1.2HF 1967 What Price Is Correct Today.

    Hello all I have a honest question, I will be selling my Lancia Fulvia 1.2HF 1967 in the near future. I like to ask a question what is a correct price for a car like mine. Given all I have done. See list below,Be honest. LanciaFulvia 1.2HF 1966
    Lancia Fulvia Coupe 1.2HF 1966 one of 435 made one of 3 Lancia FulviasHF Imported by Otto Zipper to Los Angeles in 1966 from Italy as a new car. Thisis the first Lancia Fulvia from factory to come as HF from factory with 1216cc super light weight body 825 kilos same interior as the 1.6HF. This car was also factory with Plexiglas in the rear and side quarter glasses. This particularcar was purchase by a local person who drove it in Los Angeles area, then itwas purchase by a local mechanic then by a local car collector then it was fullrestore by me.There are only 31.2HF inthe U.S.A.(2) With the same person andthis one that I personally own. This car was full restore in 2011 with a fullnew version engine done to variante 1014 which includes NEW TOTAL REBUILT ENGINE bore to 1298cc, new 10.5.1 compression pistons, 1600HF performance cams,1600HF Intake and exhaust valves, cylinder head was prepare to 1600HF Specs,Factory HF Oil Cooler, New aluminum radiator with electric fan, New Interior,New SOLEX C35 PHH 19 with 1.3HF specs jetting. New super light weigh 200mm flywheel with a pressure plate diaphragm which is even better than 1.3HF setup. New performance de carbon with lots and lots of new parts impossible toprovide list. These cars are rarer than 1.6HF and 1.3HF since the 435 made.New paint job with Glasurrit line22 solid color with correct strips unique to HF’s. The car is turnkey ready forfun the sound is incredible lots of power approximate 110HP.

    Performance upgrades: New Engine complete rebuilt with10.5.1 compression piston from venolia pistons, bore to 1298 cc with awell-known Italian car mechanic. New Intake and exhaust valves 1600HF with racing valve guides, New 1600HF Performance Cams. New super light weigh flywheel with 200mm clutch diaphragm type forbetter torque. New aluminum high performance radiator, New Performance de Carbon shocks with all lower control arm bushings. New Complete HF performance exhausts system for an incredible sound. New C35PHH Solex 19 with 31 choke for maximum performance, electric cooling. Electrical fuel pump. New complete rebuilt starter, dynamo, and new voltage regulator, new fuel tank, New sending unit. So much to list impossible.

    Interior: New Carpet, New Mats, New Complete Interior with Wood dash, shoulder harness Sparco. All rubber seals new.
    Exterior Body: New Paint Job done on 2011 Glasurrit type line 22 solid. New stripes. New Front headlamps new rear tail-lamps, new tires, wheels powder coated. Doors close like a refrigerator super soft.
    All over thecar is a beauty in performance and looks the engine has less than 1500 miles since new. It only gets driven approximate 75 to 110 per month. This car wasthe very first HF Lancia deliver as rally ready not many have survive or keptin Original condition this car has live all his like in Los Angeles area. Thecar can do long distance trips as its all new mechanical components.


    *** SpecialNote there are only (1) 1.2HF known to being with the same preparation as my car. This cars do not exchange hands often and are more rare to see in this condition for sale. My car performance is no less than 1.3HF but the beauty ofthe 1.2HF is unique***
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 015.jpg   041.jpg   031.jpg   061.jpg   088.jpg  

    092.jpg  
    Last edited by adanfig; 6th June 2018 at 09:59 AM.
    LANCIA FLAVIA 1.8 COUPE 1965.
    LANCIA FULVIA 1.2HF 1966
    LANCIA FULVIA 1.2 COUPE W/1.6HF ENGINE
    LANCIA FULVIA BERLINA GTE 1969
    ALFA ROMEO GTV 2000 1972, EURO.
    ALFA ROMEO JR ZAGATO 1.3 1973


  2. #2
    Master Lancista boulderz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    159
    Downloads
    89
    Uploads
    0

    Re: Lancia Fulvia 1.2HF 1967 What Price Is Correct Today.

    Are there recent comparable sales from big auctions? Maybe start there and adjust for condition.

    How about Bring a Trailer and see where it goes (with a reserve)? We’ll all watch (where’s the popcorn emoji??) while you sweat it out..

  3. #3
    Legendary Lancista 1,6 HF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    West Hollywood, CA
    Posts
    5,315
    Downloads
    42
    Uploads
    52

    Re: Lancia Fulvia 1.2HF 1967 What Price Is Correct Today.

    BaT's the wrong place for a 1,2HF.
    Ed Levin
    Fulvia 1,6 HF

  4. #4
    Experienced Lancista
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Armstrong, British Columbia, Canada
    Age
    52
    Posts
    69
    Downloads
    35
    Uploads
    0

    Re: Lancia Fulvia 1.2HF 1967 What Price Is Correct Today.

    Agree with Ed. I cant think of any North American site that is the right place for this car.

  5. #5
    Master Lancista boulderz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    159
    Downloads
    89
    Uploads
    0

    Re: Lancia Fulvia 1.2HF 1967 What Price Is Correct Today.

    What’s a North American Site? The question isn’t where to sell it, it is what is it worth. I suggested recent auctions for ballpark pricing. I don’t track this stuff but maybe somebody here does. There was the 1200 HF works car that brought about $90K in late 2016 (https://rmsothebys.com/tv16/duemila-...-12-hf/1087261). A different animal of course..

    Bring a Trailer has a pretty wide audience, and yes, most of which doesn’t know squat about Fulvias (my comment about BaT was tongue in cheek). Although a 1.2HF did sell there once..for $11,350.

  6. #6
    Active Lancista adanfig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    CARSON CALIFORNIA
    Posts
    40
    Downloads
    21
    Uploads
    0

    Re: Lancia Fulvia 1.2HF 1967 What Price Is Correct Today.

    Quote Originally Posted by boulderz View Post
    What’s a North American Site? The question isn’t where to sell it, it is what is it worth. I suggested recent auctions for ballpark pricing. I don’t track this stuff but maybe somebody here does. There was the 1200 HF works car that brought about $90K in late 2016 (https://rmsothebys.com/tv16/duemila-...-12-hf/1087261). A different animal of course..

    Bring a Trailer has a pretty wide audience, and yes, most of which doesn’t know squat about Fulvias (my comment about BaT was tongue in cheek). Although a 1.2HF did sell there once..for $11,350.
    It is exactly my point. The Fulvia 1.2HF has not exchangehands so much given that is more rare to see. Most of the cars were race atsome point then the car was under appreciated for long time. Keeping the car atthe best original condition is the hardest. Many people think you seen 1HF you seen them all, not really theyhave small secrets, and differences that unless you own one you will not beable to see them. I seen them on and off for some where 45K Euros to 55K Eurosnot in the condition of mine. Does anyone seen them before around this price?
    LANCIA FLAVIA 1.8 COUPE 1965.
    LANCIA FULVIA 1.2HF 1966
    LANCIA FULVIA 1.2 COUPE W/1.6HF ENGINE
    LANCIA FULVIA BERLINA GTE 1969
    ALFA ROMEO GTV 2000 1972, EURO.
    ALFA ROMEO JR ZAGATO 1.3 1973


  7. #7
    Senior Lancista
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    273
    Downloads
    20
    Uploads
    0
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Lancia Fulvia 1.2HF 1967 What Price Is Correct Today.

    According to wheeler dealers its worth a small fortune. Seriously tho, it's a fantastic car. Wish I was in a position to buy.

  8. #8
    Master Lancista bernt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Braunschweig
    Posts
    121
    Downloads
    34
    Uploads
    0

    Re: Lancia Fulvia 1.2HF 1967 What Price Is Correct Today.

    Quote Originally Posted by adanfig View Post
    Hello all I have a honest question, I will be selling my Lancia Fulvia 1.2HF 1967 in the near future. I like to ask a question what is a correct price for a car like mine. Given all I have done. See list below,Be honest.
    I'm sure you knew in advance that you won't get any significant info that you didn't know yourself - your car is just too specific. I appreciate that you share your question and you car's detail with us here! It's a beauty.

    My 2ct are: Your car is a driver's dream, not a collector's / investor's car. That will really reduce the number of interested parties and make it very difficult to get something like a bidder's duel at an auction, which would drive up the price.
    As a Fulvia driver, I love the car and the modifications you made. The engine, the seats, dash, carpet - just the way I would prefer in a car to take for regular spins on twisty mountain roads, preferably in the Alps. But the 1.2HFs rareness means that such risky use doesn't really suggest itself. So I wouldn't pay a large premium for your beauty for this purpose.
    On the other hand, I imagine that a collector / investor would see the same modifications as a devaluation. On top, there is no famous racing history associated with the car.

    To me, it all comes down to this: if you can be very patient, you may at some point come across the one person who wants exactly what you have. That person will only have this one chance to get it - and therefore could be willing to pay big.

    I imagine that all other potential buyers would not be willing to pay big, but rather try and score a bargain. I'd fall into the latter category myself, if the car were closer to my home

    Bernt

  9. #9
    Active Lancista adanfig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    CARSON CALIFORNIA
    Posts
    40
    Downloads
    21
    Uploads
    0

    Re: Lancia Fulvia 1.2HF 1967 What Price Is Correct Today.

    Quote Originally Posted by bernt View Post
    I'm sure you knew in advance that you won't get any significant info that you didn't know yourself - your car is just too specific. I appreciate that you share your question and you car's detail with us here! It's a beauty.

    My 2ct are: Your car is a driver's dream, not a collector's / investor's car. That will really reduce the number of interested parties and make it very difficult to get something like a bidder's duel at an auction, which would drive up the price.
    As a Fulvia driver, I love the car and the modifications you made. The engine, the seats, dash, carpet - just the way I would prefer in a car to take for regular spins on twisty mountain roads, preferably in the Alps. But the 1.2HFs rareness means that such risky use doesn't really suggest itself. So I wouldn't pay a large premium for your beauty for this purpose.
    On the other hand, I imagine that a collector / investor would see the same modifications as a devaluation. On top, there is no famous racing history associated with the car.

    To me, it all comes down to this: if you can be very patient, you may at some point come across the one person who wants exactly what you have. That person will only have this one chance to get it - and therefore could be willing to pay big.

    I imagine that all other potential buyers would not be willing to pay big, but rather try and score a bargain. I'd fall into the latter category myself, if the car were closer to my home

    Bernt
    I agree with you 100%. I personally waited 5 years for thecar to go for sale. 2 years for the complete restoration of the engine andbody. I did all for the passion and not for the money. Given the cost to do anyupgrade in any Fulvia today’s prices apply to even a 2c model. Your statement is 1000% true. Iam only seeking what is fair I see my car no less than a 1.3HF in performance. Thankyou for your words.
    LANCIA FLAVIA 1.8 COUPE 1965.
    LANCIA FULVIA 1.2HF 1966
    LANCIA FULVIA 1.2 COUPE W/1.6HF ENGINE
    LANCIA FULVIA BERLINA GTE 1969
    ALFA ROMEO GTV 2000 1972, EURO.
    ALFA ROMEO JR ZAGATO 1.3 1973


Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •