Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Hello, soon I will be a (newbie) Fulvisti (Coupé) . A couple of questions...

Senior Lancista
    Downloads
    Uploads

Re: Hello, soon I will be a (newbie) Fulvisti (Coupé) . A couple of questions...

303 Aerospace is a fantastic product. I've used it on all my vehicles for years and also use it on my Fulvia.

For the paint, I polished out all the swirl marks with a light polisher and then covered in Klasse Sealant Glaze and AIO with a covering of a carnuba wax. That was a couple years ago and since I never take the car out in inclement weather it has lasted this long.

-Mike

Downloads
    Uploads
    Blog Entries

Re: Hello, soon I will be a (newbie) Fulvisti (Coupé) . A couple of questions...

x2 on the 303. i buy it by the gallon. does a fantastic job of protecting from uv rays. buffs down to a nice matte finish.
    bmarler/
    1967 fulvia sport zagato
    1961 appia vignale convert.

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by mpcart View Post
    303 Aerospace is a fantastic product. I've used it on all my vehicles for years and also use it on my Fulvia.

For the paint, I polished out all the swirl marks with a light polisher and then covered in Klasse Sealant Glaze and AIO with a covering of a carnuba wax. That was a couple years ago and since I never take the car out in inclement weather it has lasted this long.

-Mike
    With what sort of applicator do you guys bring it on the dash? It has such a low viscosity.

Senior Lancista
    Downloads
    Uploads

I spray it on a microfiber cloth and rub it on the surface. The more you buff it the more it reduces the shine.

-Mike

Thread Information