Thread: Zagato-style bubble top for Lancia Scorpion/Montecarlo from The Monte Hospital - NEW

Active Lancista
    Downloads
    Uploads

Zagato-style bubble top for Lancia Scorpion/Montecarlo from The Monte Hospital - NEW

I'm in the middle of a resto of my Scorpion and I decided to repair my existing top rather than use the bubble top roof that I have on hand. I purchased this new about a year ago from TMH and paid dearly for shipping. I'm asking $250 plus shipping. The top is in CA, US (93955).

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bubbletop1.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	152.7 KB 
ID:	13399Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bubbletop2.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	113.7 KB 
ID:	13400

Downloads
    Uploads

Re: Zagato-style bubble top for Lancia Scorpion/Montecarlo from The Monte Hospital -

I'll take it.
    If you are OK holding on to for a bit I can either pick it up myself or have someone local grab it - saving you the hassle of shipping it.
    Sean McLane

Integrale EVO1
    UrQuattro
    Scorpion (s)
    Beta (s)
    Integrale 16v

Active Lancista
    Downloads
    Uploads

Re: Zagato-style bubble top for Lancia Scorpion/Montecarlo from The Monte Hospital -

Quote Originally Posted by HF Stinger View Post
    I'll take it.
    If you are OK holding on to for a bit I can either pick it up myself or have someone local grab it - saving you the hassle of shipping it.
    I would love it if you could save me the hassle of shipping it. I'm in Monterey, CA. Feel free to email me (it should be an option when clicking on my avatar) to set up the details. Thanks!

David

Experienced Lancista
    Downloads
    Uploads

Darn, missed it by hours. Hey I'd be interested in the top if Sean decides against it. I'm pretty curious about the fitment and how it would look so if you'd like me to pick it up and maybe bring it out to Vegas, the wife and I are going to roadtrip to Sedona and Santa Fe to househunt...

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by motoTrooper View Post
    Darn, missed it by hours. Hey I'd be interested in the top if Sean decides against it. I'm pretty curious about the fitment and how it would look so if you'd like me to pick it up and maybe bring it out to Vegas, the wife and I are going to roadtrip to Sedona and Santa Fe to househunt...
    Now IM envious, I'd love to be house huntin in Sedona!
    Sean McLane

Integrale EVO1
    UrQuattro
    Scorpion (s)
    Beta (s)
    Integrale 16v

Experienced Lancista
    Downloads
    Uploads

Yeah, the grass is always greener when I see photos of your garage and car collection!

Active Lancista
    Downloads
    Uploads

HF has it! Thanks folks!

David

Thread Information