Experienced Lancista
    Downloads
    Uploads

Does anyone know where this PF coupe is now?

Hello all
    I sold this 1963 RHD 3C PF coupe, registration JTF 928B, to a man from Scotland about 15 years ago (my son in the picture is now 20 years old!), I have looked on the DVLA site and it does not seem to have been MOT'd or taxed for a long time. I would love to know what has happened to it. The car had come from South Africa and has 3C carbs - it went very well - especially when I demonstrated it to the buyer by driving very fast around the Outer Circle in Regent's Park!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails img009.jpg  

Experienced Lancista
    Downloads
    Uploads

Re: Does anyone know where this PF coupe is now?

Quote Originally Posted by slimlavud View Post
    Hello all
    I sold this 1963 RHD 3C PF coupe, registration JTF 928B, to a man from Scotland about 15 years ago (my son in the picture is now 20 years old!), I have looked on the DVLA site and it does not seem to have been MOT'd or taxed for a long time. I would love to know what has happened to it. The car had come from South Africa and has 3C carbs - it went very well - especially when I demonstrated it to the buyer by driving very fast around the Outer Circle in Regent's Park!
    Did you ever find this coupe?

Experienced Lancista
    Downloads
    Uploads

Re: Does anyone know where this PF coupe is now?

No, I haven’t heard anything about it, I hope it is still in one piece...! It had a lot of good restoration work done in South Africa and was mechanically/interior excellent, the body was very good too... Has anyone in Scotland seen it?

Thread Information