• New Forum Posts

lancialulu

Re: Fulvia Series 2 Headlights

Horns (switching 12v) and cooling fan (switching earth)

lancialulu 21st February 2019, 12:25 PM Go to last post
    Scienceruss

Fulvia Series 2 Headlights

I want to improve the lighting on my Series 2 Fulvia by using Halogen H4 headlamps and H1 Halogen main beam units. I have bought new relays to do this

Scienceruss 21st February 2019, 07:48 AM Go to last post
    johan_chaingang

Re: Distributor - gear removal

Hammering it out did the job! It was pretty stuck after 48 years.
    Thx for the advice!

johan_chaingang 21st February 2019, 02:37 AM Go to last post
    doublegarage

Re: tyres 1600hf

I just bought a 1971 1600HF that needs new tires - I was wondering how this discussion has moved on since 2012? New to the market since then is the Pirelli

doublegarage 21st February 2019, 12:48 AM Go to last post
    Taddraughn

Re: Distributor - gear removal

I recently removed mine for later attaching to my 123 ignition. Once I had punched the small pin out the gear came off pretty easily for me.

Taddraughn 20th February 2019, 05:13 PM Go to last post
  • Adding photos to a forum post

Here's a quick tutorial on how to add photos to a forum post.

There are two ways to add photos to a forum post but neither is necessarily very intuitive.

The first method is to insert pictures directly into the text area of the post.

First, click on the icon shown in this graphic:

Attachment 12966

Then click the "From Computer" tab, click "Choose File", select the file to upload, then click "Upload File(s)". It may not appear to be doing anything for a moment but give it time to complete.

Attachment 12967

The other way to attach files is to scroll down below the text entry box to the "Additional Options" area and click the "Manage Attachments" button.

Attachment 12968

Then select the files you wish to attach, click the upload button. Once the file(s) have been uploaded, click "Close this window".

Attachment 12970