• New Forum Posts

Marnix

Re: Restoring my Solex carbs - but which type are they?

Hubert

I had a quick look at the tester. I removed the rear cover plate to have a look inside. Some functions are not going to be useful

Marnix 22nd March 2019, 01:18 PM Go to last post
    Marnix

Mmmhhhmm... the values of the vacuum cleaner are a bit disapointing. On my measurement instrument the typical values I get for a balanced engine at idle

Marnix 22nd March 2019, 12:54 PM Go to last post
    bmarler

those are interesting numbers hubert. i'm surprised at the value.
    the 4 column manometer i use measures up to 42 cmhg. quite a bit higher than the

bmarler 22nd March 2019, 12:28 PM Go to last post
    Djscharer

Re: 1976 Scorpion Available

Eatonville Washington is about 25 minutes from Mt Rainier park. About a 2 hour drive from Vancouver, WA

Djscharer 22nd March 2019, 12:10 PM Go to last post
    281betas

Re: 1976 Scorpion Available

Curious, Where is the car currently?

281betas 22nd March 2019, 11:07 AM Go to last post
  • Adding photos to a forum post

Here's a quick tutorial on how to add photos to a forum post.

There are two ways to add photos to a forum post but neither is necessarily very intuitive.

The first method is to insert pictures directly into the text area of the post.

First, click on the icon shown in this graphic:

Attachment 12966

Then click the "From Computer" tab, click "Choose File", select the file to upload, then click "Upload File(s)". It may not appear to be doing anything for a moment but give it time to complete.

Attachment 12967

The other way to attach files is to scroll down below the text entry box to the "Additional Options" area and click the "Manage Attachments" button.

Attachment 12968

Then select the files you wish to attach, click the upload button. Once the file(s) have been uploaded, click "Close this window".

Attachment 12970