• New Forum Posts

Taddraughn

Re: Taddraughn's Fulvia Coupe: Progress Thread

Question for you guys.. So only one of the red and black wires was connected to the coil and there was just another one flopping around in the breeze.

Taddraughn 19th August 2018, 07:14 PM Go to last post
    Taddraughn

Re: Taddraughn's Fulvia Coupe: Progress Thread

Alright Mpcart, my subframe is out and I took many pictures. I'll do my best to describe what I did and the general order of what I did. Overall this

Taddraughn 19th August 2018, 07:01 PM Go to last post
    geert

Re: Replacemant of subframe rubber joints

under the bonnet there is under a black rubber gaitor (carefull,quite expensive) 1 bolt at the axle.
    loose that and then from the inside some bolts

geert 19th August 2018, 04:49 PM Go to last post
    bernt

A less frequent, but also possible cause for the crack in the wheel arch is a broken subframe. As shown by my car...
    Bernt

bernt 19th August 2018, 02:35 PM Go to last post
    fay66

Can't help with your question, but reading that you have a crack in the wing would have me looking very closely the rear subframe mountings, as a crack

fay66 19th August 2018, 01:27 PM Go to last post
  • Adding photos to a forum post

Here's a quick tutorial on how to add photos to a forum post.

There are two ways to add photos to a forum post but neither is necessarily very intuitive.

The first method is to insert pictures directly into the text area of the post.

First, click on the icon shown in this graphic:

Attachment 12966

Then click the "From Computer" tab, click "Choose File", select the file to upload, then click "Upload File(s)". It may not appear to be doing anything for a moment but give it time to complete.

Attachment 12967

The other way to attach files is to scroll down below the text entry box to the "Additional Options" area and click the "Manage Attachments" button.

Attachment 12968

Then select the files you wish to attach, click the upload button. Once the file(s) have been uploaded, click "Close this window".

Attachment 12970