• New Forum Posts

DrinkMan

Re: Event Pictures

Great thread. Two recent events for us.

First - Atlanta Italian Car Day (annual event, this time in March)

The bonnet stayed

DrinkMan 22nd May 2019, 07:27 PM Go to last post
    Strat123

Re: Lancia Fulvia Coupe 1.3s

Yes, it is a Fulvia 3. I just switched the front plastics to chrome because I think these work better on the green car...
    Original black pieces

Strat123 22nd May 2019, 04:33 PM Go to last post
    Akonaut

Re: (probably) ignition problem

First thing to check, correct firing order?

Second, i´d say you are right: crankshaft/distributor 180° off. You may check this by rotating

Akonaut 22nd May 2019, 03:48 PM Go to last post
    Pompatus

New Lancia Fulvia Zagato owner

Hi all — I’m excited to be joining the Lancia owner community after having owned a number of other Italians over the years. Just purchased the 1967

Pompatus 22nd May 2019, 03:45 PM Go to last post
    geert

(probably) ignition problem

on a good running engine I removed ( when it was not running) the distributor to change the brake servo hose.

After that I put the distributor

geert 22nd May 2019, 02:59 PM Go to last post
  • Adding photos to a forum post

Here's a quick tutorial on how to add photos to a forum post.

There are two ways to add photos to a forum post but neither is necessarily very intuitive.

The first method is to insert pictures directly into the text area of the post.

First, click on the icon shown in this graphic:

Attachment 12966

Then click the "From Computer" tab, click "Choose File", select the file to upload, then click "Upload File(s)". It may not appear to be doing anything for a moment but give it time to complete.

Attachment 12967

The other way to attach files is to scroll down below the text entry box to the "Additional Options" area and click the "Manage Attachments" button.

Attachment 12968

Then select the files you wish to attach, click the upload button. Once the file(s) have been uploaded, click "Close this window".

Attachment 12970