• New Forum Posts

Robin4963

Re: Headlights

Back from vacation and need to look at this.

So (On S2)
    Slide switch sidelights on...good
    Push lever down...assume this should

Robin4963 19th August 2019, 04:25 AM Go to last post
    thinkjedi

Re: Scorpion #621 revival

Here she is at home in Seaside.

tJ

thinkjedi 19th August 2019, 01:12 AM Go to last post
    lancialulu

Re: fulvia doors

I fitted S1 alloy doors 12 years ago to my S2 1600 HF (4 bolt receiver). Cant remember if I swopped the door locks over but it was no big deal. As I was

lancialulu 19th August 2019, 01:06 AM Go to last post
    thinkjedi

Scorpion #621 revival

I've been lurking on and off in this forum for about 3 years now, and I figure it's time that I came out and let you know what I've been working on. In

thinkjedi 19th August 2019, 12:51 AM Go to last post
    kev1_3s

Re: fulvia doors

There are different locks on early doors, which correspond to different receivers on the doors. It's not as simple as replacing them because the holes

kev1_3s 18th August 2019, 11:48 PM Go to last post
  • Adding photos to a forum post

Here's a quick tutorial on how to add photos to a forum post.

There are two ways to add photos to a forum post but neither is necessarily very intuitive.

The first method is to insert pictures directly into the text area of the post.

First, click on the icon shown in this graphic:

Attachment 12966

Then click the "From Computer" tab, click "Choose File", select the file to upload, then click "Upload File(s)". It may not appear to be doing anything for a moment but give it time to complete.

Attachment 12967

The other way to attach files is to scroll down below the text entry box to the "Additional Options" area and click the "Manage Attachments" button.

Attachment 12968

Then select the files you wish to attach, click the upload button. Once the file(s) have been uploaded, click "Close this window".

Attachment 12970