• New Forum Posts

pbharcourt

Re: Fulvia For Sale but a bit different

Yes I have it up for sale at what I think is a sensible price for a sound coupe.
    I had a few dealers after it that can see a profit in it but i

pbharcourt 12th December 2017, 11:29 AM Go to last post
    slimlavud

Re: Fulvia For Sale but a bit different

I see you have the Fulvia coupe up for sale, you say you are concentrating on the Berlina, quite right too, a much better built car...! I have the old

slimlavud 12th December 2017, 10:09 AM Go to last post
    1,6 HF

Re: Fulvia Photo Thread

great shots!

1,6 HF 12th December 2017, 01:14 AM Go to last post
    1,6 HF

Re: Lancia Thesis 3.0 V6

Good luck with it -- it's a fascinating model.

1,6 HF 12th December 2017, 01:13 AM Go to last post
    Norvox

Re: Fulvia Photo Thread

The photos shot app. 7 years ago, taken from the article that opened my eyes to this model. I was since lucky enough to end up buying the Fulvia in these

Norvox 11th December 2017, 04:14 PM Go to last post
  • Adding photos to a forum post

Here's a quick tutorial on how to add photos to a forum post.

There are two ways to add photos to a forum post but neither is necessarily very intuitive.

The first method is to insert pictures directly into the text area of the post.

First, click on the icon shown in this graphic:

Attachment 12966

Then click the "From Computer" tab, click "Choose File", select the file to upload, then click "Upload File(s)". It may not appear to be doing anything for a moment but give it time to complete.

Attachment 12967

The other way to attach files is to scroll down below the text entry box to the "Additional Options" area and click the "Manage Attachments" button.

Attachment 12968

Then select the files you wish to attach, click the upload button. Once the file(s) have been uploaded, click "Close this window".

Attachment 12970