• New Forum Posts

zanetti

Engine differences

Hi all,

Does anyone know what the differences in engine are between the turbo'd 16v and non turbo'd series II Thema?

They are

zanetti 15th August 2018, 05:30 AM Go to last post
    1,6 HF

Re: Steering Wheel Identity

spoke slots seem much too wide for a genuine Nardi, but that's the general look

1,6 HF 15th August 2018, 01:09 AM Go to last post
    lancialulu

Re: Dragging Brakes or Other

Yes you should be ok with an air line just juggle with 4 pistons trying to pop ... If not use a grease gun, screwing a grease nipple into bleed valve

lancialulu 14th August 2018, 11:09 PM Go to last post
    Mendozza Blue

Re: Dragging Brakes or Other

Additional question on front Girling brakes on S2...

What is best way to extract the pistons on the front brake calipers? I did not have

Mendozza Blue 14th August 2018, 07:36 PM Go to last post
    carcrank

Steering Wheel Identity

Hi,

I am thinking of replacing the steering wheel on my S2 Coupe and like the one pictured, can anyone identify what type it is?

carcrank 14th August 2018, 07:09 PM Go to last post
  • Adding photos to a forum post

Here's a quick tutorial on how to add photos to a forum post.

There are two ways to add photos to a forum post but neither is necessarily very intuitive.

The first method is to insert pictures directly into the text area of the post.

First, click on the icon shown in this graphic:

Attachment 12966

Then click the "From Computer" tab, click "Choose File", select the file to upload, then click "Upload File(s)". It may not appear to be doing anything for a moment but give it time to complete.

Attachment 12967

The other way to attach files is to scroll down below the text entry box to the "Additional Options" area and click the "Manage Attachments" button.

Attachment 12968

Then select the files you wish to attach, click the upload button. Once the file(s) have been uploaded, click "Close this window".

Attachment 12970