• New Forum Posts

Re: Boot floor seal - Fulvia S1 Rallye

Nick on our `71 Series 2 1.3S Coupe there is a rubber strip but only on the fuel filler side. Our 1965 Giulia Ti (Alfa Romeo) has nothing and just relies

alfavirusnz 20th March 2018, 10:52 PM Go to last post
    1,6 HF

Re: Fulvia Cylinder Head Identification

It's been my experience that 99% of concours judges are utterly clueless about Fulvias -- HFs not least

1,6 HF 20th March 2018, 10:18 PM Go to last post

Re: Installation of a new Starter Motor * some hints?

I wanted to update the thread, as I have made some great progress. My issue turned out to be the solenoid, replaced it and the starters works great.

Wellis@lotsoc.com 20th March 2018, 09:49 PM Go to last post

Re: Fulvia Cylinder Head Identification

The only visible, non original change on my 1200HF is the adoption of the yellow and Blue for the valve cover.
    I like the crackle but not for an

Fulvia-hf 20th March 2018, 03:41 PM Go to last post

Re: Easiest way to adjust timing belt?

I'm not sure what I was thinking anyway, the cover would have to come off to unbolt the cam pulleys, and the cooling stuff has to come off to get the

zanzabar88 20th March 2018, 09:53 AM Go to last post
  • Adding photos to a forum post

Here's a quick tutorial on how to add photos to a forum post.

There are two ways to add photos to a forum post but neither is necessarily very intuitive.

The first method is to insert pictures directly into the text area of the post.

First, click on the icon shown in this graphic:

Attachment 12966

Then click the "From Computer" tab, click "Choose File", select the file to upload, then click "Upload File(s)". It may not appear to be doing anything for a moment but give it time to complete.

Attachment 12967

The other way to attach files is to scroll down below the text entry box to the "Additional Options" area and click the "Manage Attachments" button.

Attachment 12968

Then select the files you wish to attach, click the upload button. Once the file(s) have been uploaded, click "Close this window".

Attachment 12970