• New Forum Posts

nauli

Re: New member from Australia

Hi Avi...in fact there are no fewer than five A110's in Perth! Three blue (one of these is a 1600 SX), one red and my white one....however my white one

nauli 18th March 2019, 05:59 PM Go to last post
    esteemz

Re: 1976 Scorpion Available

When you say the shift linkage was modified for the 2.0 FI system, is that because it had the FI system on it at one point?

esteemz 18th March 2019, 05:40 PM Go to last post
    Taddraughn

Re: Taddraughn's Fulvia Coupe: Progress Thread

I think it probably has something to do with me applying a lot of pressure and causing the rubber on one side to wear down. I'll probably try to go a

Taddraughn 18th March 2019, 01:10 PM Go to last post
    Professorgearhead

I certainly am enjoying watching this project progress. Way too daunting for me, so I tip my hat to you.

Professorgearhead 18th March 2019, 12:18 PM Go to last post
    boulderz

Nice progress, and thanks for the pics! I'll be going down this road (some day) so love to see these threads. Surprised the roller on the finger sander

boulderz 18th March 2019, 11:58 AM Go to last post
  • Adding photos to a forum post

Here's a quick tutorial on how to add photos to a forum post.

There are two ways to add photos to a forum post but neither is necessarily very intuitive.

The first method is to insert pictures directly into the text area of the post.

First, click on the icon shown in this graphic:

Attachment 12966

Then click the "From Computer" tab, click "Choose File", select the file to upload, then click "Upload File(s)". It may not appear to be doing anything for a moment but give it time to complete.

Attachment 12967

The other way to attach files is to scroll down below the text entry box to the "Additional Options" area and click the "Manage Attachments" button.

Attachment 12968

Then select the files you wish to attach, click the upload button. Once the file(s) have been uploaded, click "Close this window".

Attachment 12970