• New Forum Posts

ccrutchleo74

Re: How Many 82 Zagatos Remain ?

Tell me if these numbers are close to correct on original imports of 1981 Lancia Zagato qty 791. 1982 Zagato approx 1300. I have an 81, how do i find

ccrutchleo74 19th November 2018, 12:50 PM Go to last post
    soldi

Re: Front Wheel Bearing

Hi All,

Thanks for all the tips. Will keep you all informed as I tackle this job.

soldi

soldi 19th November 2018, 08:00 AM Go to last post
    glenn

Re: How Many 82 Zagatos Remain ?

Re prices must go up soon, we've been saying that about Fulvias for ages....... still waiting
    ......fortunately some of us are still mad enough

glenn 19th November 2018, 03:11 AM Go to last post
    glenn

Re: Front Wheel Bearing

Oops, didn't see they were US based! Yes, I doubt Omicron are going to ship them outside UK!!!

glenn 19th November 2018, 03:03 AM Go to last post
    Taddraughn

Re: Taddraughn's Fulvia Coupe: Progress Thread

Some more progress and some un-progress:

Getting better at making ring nut tools. I drew them in ACAD correctly this time so no need for

Taddraughn 18th November 2018, 09:34 PM Go to last post
  • Adding photos to a forum post

Here's a quick tutorial on how to add photos to a forum post.

There are two ways to add photos to a forum post but neither is necessarily very intuitive.

The first method is to insert pictures directly into the text area of the post.

First, click on the icon shown in this graphic:

Attachment 12966

Then click the "From Computer" tab, click "Choose File", select the file to upload, then click "Upload File(s)". It may not appear to be doing anything for a moment but give it time to complete.

Attachment 12967

The other way to attach files is to scroll down below the text entry box to the "Additional Options" area and click the "Manage Attachments" button.

Attachment 12968

Then select the files you wish to attach, click the upload button. Once the file(s) have been uploaded, click "Close this window".

Attachment 12970