• New Forum Posts

alfas

4th cylinder not running well

i have a problem bringing my fulvia berlina S2, 1300, into "good running order":

car purchased from a collector. hence it was not

alfas 20th July 2019, 01:55 AM Go to last post
    Taddraughn

Re: Taddraughn's Fulvia Coupe: Progress Thread

I went over to take a look at the progress my uncle had made on the hood and it's actually looking quite good. I took this opportunity to pour lacquer

Taddraughn 19th July 2019, 07:50 PM Go to last post
    Taddraughn

Thanks for the input! I'll get some washers for the aluminum heat shield. I think the brake limiter is an S2 bit? Also my proportioning valve was on the

Taddraughn 19th July 2019, 07:47 PM Go to last post
    GlynW

The other places you will see electrolytic corrosion of aluminium on a Fulvia Coupe are around the points where the exhaust centre-box heat shield, the

GlynW 19th July 2019, 04:55 PM Go to last post
    Taddraughn

I live in MS so there's never any salt put on the roads. But regardless of that the other points presented are certainly valid. I really don't much like

Taddraughn 19th July 2019, 02:22 PM Go to last post
  • Adding photos to a forum post

Here's a quick tutorial on how to add photos to a forum post.

There are two ways to add photos to a forum post but neither is necessarily very intuitive.

The first method is to insert pictures directly into the text area of the post.

First, click on the icon shown in this graphic:

Attachment 12966

Then click the "From Computer" tab, click "Choose File", select the file to upload, then click "Upload File(s)". It may not appear to be doing anything for a moment but give it time to complete.

Attachment 12967

The other way to attach files is to scroll down below the text entry box to the "Additional Options" area and click the "Manage Attachments" button.

Attachment 12968

Then select the files you wish to attach, click the upload button. Once the file(s) have been uploaded, click "Close this window".

Attachment 12970