• New Forum Posts

Marnix

Re: Runs rough on cruise

OK, we need to recap. We need some accurate data and check actions. I think this calls for a systematic approach.

Type of car: 818.xxx; xxx

Marnix 15th July 2018, 04:05 PM Go to last post
    Krafty

Re: First Startup

I watched the wheeler dealer episode when they did up a Series 2 coupe. If my memory serves, Ant secured the spring to its housing close to the top of

Krafty 15th July 2018, 03:52 PM Go to last post
    Marnix

I am afraid the electrical connections is NOT one of the superb features of the Fulvia

It pays of the inspect all connectors and see if

Marnix 15th July 2018, 03:02 PM Go to last post
    lancialulu

where exactly are you going to attach the u bolts to restrain the spring????

If you restrain the spring on both sides and remove central

lancialulu 15th July 2018, 01:42 PM Go to last post
    PatrickT

Re: Rear jack stand points (how to support car from rear without using axle)

Thanks. Yes I believe it to be, just being extra cautious.

what will area are you referring to? Longitudinally along just inside the exterior

PatrickT 15th July 2018, 01:41 PM Go to last post
  • Adding photos to a forum post

Here's a quick tutorial on how to add photos to a forum post.

There are two ways to add photos to a forum post but neither is necessarily very intuitive.

The first method is to insert pictures directly into the text area of the post.

First, click on the icon shown in this graphic:

Attachment 12966

Then click the "From Computer" tab, click "Choose File", select the file to upload, then click "Upload File(s)". It may not appear to be doing anything for a moment but give it time to complete.

Attachment 12967

The other way to attach files is to scroll down below the text entry box to the "Additional Options" area and click the "Manage Attachments" button.

Attachment 12968

Then select the files you wish to attach, click the upload button. Once the file(s) have been uploaded, click "Close this window".

Attachment 12970