• New Forum Posts

Re: Installation of a new Starter Motor * some hints?

Spent some time with friends today, and after working on the mounts and studs we finally got the manifold off. Cleaned the surfaces and reinstalled the

Wellis@lotsoc.com 24th March 2018, 09:19 PM Go to last post

Series 1 exhaust manifold, bolts or studs?

Quick question, I'd like to confirm that the exhaust manifold on my 818.303 engine is either held on by bolts or studs & nuts?

OnSafari 24th March 2018, 08:48 PM Go to last post

Re: Rallye 1,3S oil coler thermstat

Thanks, just what I needed.

OnSafari 24th March 2018, 08:43 PM Go to last post

Re: '82 Zagato Rear Rotors??

Just an FYI...I purchased a few Zagato parts from Raul (zagato8182) and he is excellent to do business with. Don't know him, never met him, had a friend

Jas12 24th March 2018, 06:03 PM Go to last post

Re: Advice on price

On the other hand, a reasonable 1968 Zagato 1.3 with several issues just made $45.000
    On bring a Trailer.

Fulvia-hf 24th March 2018, 04:26 PM Go to last post
  • Adding photos to a forum post

Here's a quick tutorial on how to add photos to a forum post.

There are two ways to add photos to a forum post but neither is necessarily very intuitive.

The first method is to insert pictures directly into the text area of the post.

First, click on the icon shown in this graphic:

Attachment 12966

Then click the "From Computer" tab, click "Choose File", select the file to upload, then click "Upload File(s)". It may not appear to be doing anything for a moment but give it time to complete.

Attachment 12967

The other way to attach files is to scroll down below the text entry box to the "Additional Options" area and click the "Manage Attachments" button.

Attachment 12968

Then select the files you wish to attach, click the upload button. Once the file(s) have been uploaded, click "Close this window".

Attachment 12970