• New Forum Posts

motoTrooper

Lancia Stratos (replica?) frame on Copart auctions for tomorrow

Hey Lancisti, just found this on Copart. Not mine and no relation to seller. I doubt it is genuine but I have no idea.

https://www.copart.com/lot/38246208

motoTrooper 24th June 2018, 05:06 PM Go to last post
    Castagnero

Re: Fulvia on Wheeler Dealers

Video on dailymotion is gone...

Castagnero 24th June 2018, 08:18 AM Go to last post
    hermanhd94

Re: Progress on the 58'

Thanks a lot! Good and useful information.
    A friend of mine has a third series Appia and he is having vapour lock problems with city driving in

hermanhd94 24th June 2018, 08:17 AM Go to last post
    SubGothius

Re: Need Zagato Motor mounts

Only mention I could find of a substitute mentioned a Renault 21 diesel, no mention of which damper that would work for as each side has a different length.

SubGothius 23rd June 2018, 05:48 PM Go to last post
    LanciaDave

Re: Need Zagato Motor mounts

As I recall someone had sourced a replacement that was not an exact replacement but perfectly usable. Was that not on this forum? Try searching here.

LanciaDave 23rd June 2018, 01:38 PM Go to last post
  • Adding photos to a forum post

Here's a quick tutorial on how to add photos to a forum post.

There are two ways to add photos to a forum post but neither is necessarily very intuitive.

The first method is to insert pictures directly into the text area of the post.

First, click on the icon shown in this graphic:

Attachment 12966

Then click the "From Computer" tab, click "Choose File", select the file to upload, then click "Upload File(s)". It may not appear to be doing anything for a moment but give it time to complete.

Attachment 12967

The other way to attach files is to scroll down below the text entry box to the "Additional Options" area and click the "Manage Attachments" button.

Attachment 12968

Then select the files you wish to attach, click the upload button. Once the file(s) have been uploaded, click "Close this window".

Attachment 12970