• New Forum Posts

Re: Installation of a new Starter Motor * some hints?

It appears like it needs about a 1/2 inch of play to get it out. That is why I was thinking detaching the steering would give me that extra room. The

Wellis@lotsoc.com 22nd March 2018, 09:28 AM Go to last post

Re: Installation of a new Starter Motor * some hints?

wish i could help beyond offering encouragement, but i've never had mine apart. i know it's tight alongside the engine, but if someone put it together,

bmarler 22nd March 2018, 09:01 AM Go to last post

Lancia flavia coupe

Just finished my 5 year long project of restoring my 1962 lancia flavia (coupe dual solex carburator) s/n 1541. Due to loosing my storage area I am investigating

angelo 21st March 2018, 05:00 PM Go to last post

Re: Boot floor seal - Fulvia S1 Rallye

Thanks for the info. I can feel a more thorough investigation coming on.

motoloco 21st March 2018, 04:37 PM Go to last post
    1,6 HF

Re: Fulvia Cylinder Head Identification

The ALC does not do judged concours at our reunions. But in any case I was speaking about open concours.

1,6 HF 21st March 2018, 09:55 AM Go to last post
  • Adding photos to a forum post

Here's a quick tutorial on how to add photos to a forum post.

There are two ways to add photos to a forum post but neither is necessarily very intuitive.

The first method is to insert pictures directly into the text area of the post.

First, click on the icon shown in this graphic:

Attachment 12966

Then click the "From Computer" tab, click "Choose File", select the file to upload, then click "Upload File(s)". It may not appear to be doing anything for a moment but give it time to complete.

Attachment 12967

The other way to attach files is to scroll down below the text entry box to the "Additional Options" area and click the "Manage Attachments" button.

Attachment 12968

Then select the files you wish to attach, click the upload button. Once the file(s) have been uploaded, click "Close this window".

Attachment 12970