• New Forum Posts

SanderVdW

Re: Parts book, repair manual, etc

I know, still doesn't work. Maybe it's the security network at work. Anyway I found someone who is selling them as well so all is well. Thanks a lot.

SanderVdW 15th November 2018, 10:47 PM Go to last post
    Jas12

Re: '76 Scorpion 1087 Silver/Red is available

How much are you asking?

Jas12 15th November 2018, 10:23 PM Go to last post
    1,6 HF

Re: Parts book, repair manual, etc

The link works fine for me. You have to check the box (at the bottom of each entry) for the one you want, and then hit 'Continue'.

1,6 HF 15th November 2018, 02:13 PM Go to last post
    bmarler

Re: Taddraughn's Fulvia Coupe: Progress Thread

i'd say no to that bearing. if that box sat and condensation caused corrosion inside it there's a likelihood that there's hidden damage inside the bearing.

bmarler 15th November 2018, 09:33 AM Go to last post
    Taddraughn

Re: Taddraughn's Fulvia Coupe: Progress Thread

I took the main shaft apart last night. To my surprise all of the synchro rings grab the cones pretty well, I haven't checked the end play as per the

Taddraughn 15th November 2018, 08:40 AM Go to last post
  • Adding photos to a forum post

Here's a quick tutorial on how to add photos to a forum post.

There are two ways to add photos to a forum post but neither is necessarily very intuitive.

The first method is to insert pictures directly into the text area of the post.

First, click on the icon shown in this graphic:

Attachment 12966

Then click the "From Computer" tab, click "Choose File", select the file to upload, then click "Upload File(s)". It may not appear to be doing anything for a moment but give it time to complete.

Attachment 12967

The other way to attach files is to scroll down below the text entry box to the "Additional Options" area and click the "Manage Attachments" button.

Attachment 12968

Then select the files you wish to attach, click the upload button. Once the file(s) have been uploaded, click "Close this window".

Attachment 12970