• New Forum Posts

R.breese510

Re: New CA Bay Area member

Thank you guys for the advice. Seems like the same as most cars. I’ll give you a little background, I’m a mechanic and I restore vintage Euro stuff

R.breese510 23rd April 2019, 06:29 PM Go to last post
    Cyborg7

Re: Tyre advice

In the end I got a set of tubes to go with the Pirrelli Cinturato's 145's that I ordered for my s1's steel wheels. I wasn't going to as I'd assuming the

Cyborg7 23rd April 2019, 03:14 PM Go to last post
    simon down

Replacing front leaf spring - advice needed

Hello all

I have been busy with other things for a while, but I have time for my 1966 Coupe now

My question relates

simon down 23rd April 2019, 02:21 PM Go to last post
    enoz05

Re: NOS Original Talbot 300 Mirrors

I'm open for offers

enoz05 23rd April 2019, 01:20 PM Go to last post
    boulderz

Re: Taddraughn's Fulvia Coupe: Progress Thread

Absolutely

boulderz 23rd April 2019, 12:33 PM Go to last post
  • Adding photos to a forum post

Here's a quick tutorial on how to add photos to a forum post.

There are two ways to add photos to a forum post but neither is necessarily very intuitive.

The first method is to insert pictures directly into the text area of the post.

First, click on the icon shown in this graphic:

Attachment 12966

Then click the "From Computer" tab, click "Choose File", select the file to upload, then click "Upload File(s)". It may not appear to be doing anything for a moment but give it time to complete.

Attachment 12967

The other way to attach files is to scroll down below the text entry box to the "Additional Options" area and click the "Manage Attachments" button.

Attachment 12968

Then select the files you wish to attach, click the upload button. Once the file(s) have been uploaded, click "Close this window".

Attachment 12970