• New Forum Posts

Racer

Re: Fulvia Connecting rod sizing

Bart

Thumbs up, you got very good Power from Your rebuilt engine.

Tor

Racer 25th June 2018, 05:06 AM Go to last post
    Bart Boosman

Re: Fulvia Connecting rod sizing

Con rod bearings generally last the lifetime of the engine, which can be in excess of 500k km.
    The first bearing to go is the center main, and

Bart Boosman 25th June 2018, 04:08 AM Go to last post
    Bart Boosman

Re: Fulvia 1,3 HF

They can indeed be very tight, well done!

I made a tool with a 1" socket connection and take tool and hub to the local Daf truck repair

Bart Boosman 25th June 2018, 03:51 AM Go to last post
    julian67

'66 S1 Fulvia coupe

Looking for a good home for the below, VERY reliable, solid S1 Fulvia coupe which I've owned for the last 6 years..

Car is driven every

julian67 25th June 2018, 03:31 AM Go to last post
    Racer

Re: Fulvia 1,3 HF

The ring nuts finally came off, not without a fight. My first attempts was fruitless, despite the very heavy tools I used.
    They would not loosen.

Racer 25th June 2018, 02:34 AM Go to last post
  • Adding photos to a forum post

Here's a quick tutorial on how to add photos to a forum post.

There are two ways to add photos to a forum post but neither is necessarily very intuitive.

The first method is to insert pictures directly into the text area of the post.

First, click on the icon shown in this graphic:

Attachment 12966

Then click the "From Computer" tab, click "Choose File", select the file to upload, then click "Upload File(s)". It may not appear to be doing anything for a moment but give it time to complete.

Attachment 12967

The other way to attach files is to scroll down below the text entry box to the "Additional Options" area and click the "Manage Attachments" button.

Attachment 12968

Then select the files you wish to attach, click the upload button. Once the file(s) have been uploaded, click "Close this window".

Attachment 12970