• New Forum Posts

PhillipinGa

Re: Timing Question

Amazing what happens when you get new good parts.

New rotor (that will stay put on the shaft)cap and wires and the car fired right up.

PhillipinGa 11th December 2018, 02:18 PM Go to last post
    Marnix

Re: Girling brakes on S1

I have the BG's front and rear on my 330 Fulvia Coupe. The rear ones are the 1 1/4" (a 20 instead of the 21 Dunlop originally). With the 1 1/4"

Marnix 11th December 2018, 05:09 AM Go to last post
    Langap

Re: Girling brakes on S1

Let me clarify about the BG pistons.

They might not be for everybody.

They are a tight fit under 13inch rims but should not

Langap 11th December 2018, 04:53 AM Go to last post
    ihcss

Instrument back light rheostat

The instrument panel rheostat has a small thin wire that acts a fuse. It can be seen on the wiring diagram attached. The wire is located on the arm

ihcss 10th December 2018, 03:55 PM Go to last post
    Taddraughn

Re: Taddraughn's Fulvia Coupe: Progress Thread

Due to the amount of aluminum parts I need to process and the geometry of some of them (suspension towers), I have decided to turn my soda blast cabinet

Taddraughn 10th December 2018, 09:24 AM Go to last post
  • Adding photos to a forum post

Here's a quick tutorial on how to add photos to a forum post.

There are two ways to add photos to a forum post but neither is necessarily very intuitive.

The first method is to insert pictures directly into the text area of the post.

First, click on the icon shown in this graphic:

Attachment 12966

Then click the "From Computer" tab, click "Choose File", select the file to upload, then click "Upload File(s)". It may not appear to be doing anything for a moment but give it time to complete.

Attachment 12967

The other way to attach files is to scroll down below the text entry box to the "Additional Options" area and click the "Manage Attachments" button.

Attachment 12968

Then select the files you wish to attach, click the upload button. Once the file(s) have been uploaded, click "Close this window".

Attachment 12970