• New Forum Posts

Marnix

Re: Taddraughn's Fulvia Coupe: Progress Thread

Hi Kev. I know the procedure. I had the same (lining with stainless liner) on my S1 for awhile. It may be alright, but I am not totally convinced. These

Marnix 21st October 2018, 07:45 AM Go to last post
    hans3

Re: Need source for Fulvia relay

The Lancia Wellness Center in South Africa will likely have them, albeit used. I've had 3 different relay failures in my S2 Fulvia in only a 3-year ownership

hans3 21st October 2018, 06:46 AM Go to last post
    kev1_3s

I got my Dunlop cylinders relined by a UK company and although they took longer than expected I'm very happy with the added bonus thet the lining is stainless

kev1_3s 21st October 2018, 06:27 AM Go to last post
    simon down

Alternator not charging battery

Quick question

My alternator was not charging the battery although fan belt doesn't slip. Before investigating the alternator in more detail,

simon down 21st October 2018, 04:43 AM Go to last post
    Marnix

For the dunlops: some companies bore the lining out and put a new lining in. I am not convinced it is a good idea. Apparently you got one with a bend

Marnix 20th October 2018, 10:30 PM Go to last post
  • Adding photos to a forum post

Here's a quick tutorial on how to add photos to a forum post.

There are two ways to add photos to a forum post but neither is necessarily very intuitive.

The first method is to insert pictures directly into the text area of the post.

First, click on the icon shown in this graphic:

Attachment 12966

Then click the "From Computer" tab, click "Choose File", select the file to upload, then click "Upload File(s)". It may not appear to be doing anything for a moment but give it time to complete.

Attachment 12967

The other way to attach files is to scroll down below the text entry box to the "Additional Options" area and click the "Manage Attachments" button.

Attachment 12968

Then select the files you wish to attach, click the upload button. Once the file(s) have been uploaded, click "Close this window".

Attachment 12970