View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Gear shift knob for Fulvia Coupe 1.3 S2

Hi, I'd like to replace the existing gear shift knob on a 1974 Fulvia Coupe 1.3 S2 with a custom one done by a local wood working craftsman. He is asking for the knob diameter as well as drilling diameter/length. Would anyone have this information? If so, many thanks on thoughts, recommendations.

2. Having trouble identifying the Lancia Fulvia registration

Hi. I’m about to make the final payment on a Lancia Fulvia I plan to purchase in the UK and import to California where I live. The seller has produced a registration for the vehicle but I’m concerned that it may not match the car. Some of this is because the seller said it was originally a 1975 1.3. Then when I said a 1975 was going to be a problem to register in California, a copy of the registration was produced that shows it may be a 1974 (and it does say that on the registration form). ...
  3. D-50 #14 Final instalment and next project!

The D-50 is now complete and is sporting the decals of Alberto Ascari's car as it was raced in qualifying for the '55 Monaco GP. The #'s were filled in for the race.....the race famous for being Ascaris last race in which he ended up launching off the pier into the Mediterranean!
    As I predicted , the project took nearly 6 months to complete but I thoroughly enjoyed the build and the challenges it threw at me.
    I have just returned from 3 weeks in Japan, spending time with the in-laws ...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20180228_103934.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	1.08 MB 
ID:	13523   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20180228_104012.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	1,010.0 KB 
ID:	13524   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20180228_104504.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	1.20 MB 
ID:	13525   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20180217_201908.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	779.3 KB 
ID:	13526  
  4. GTL internal door relaese handles

Quote Originally Posted by Todd D. View Post
    The parts catalogue states different part numbers for Pininfarina and GTL. Although the GTL system is similar to the PF the parts are not identical. Maybe the PF part will not fit the GTL.
  5. photos

Quote Originally Posted by DJ View Post
    Apologies to all for my letting the crusty old curmudgeon in me out in my earlier responses.

Work has been wild lately with a huge year-plus enterprise-wide project finally going live. Not an excuse, just a bit of an explanation.

It's been a long year but I finally got them there.

I'm actually looking at options for moving to a new platform but have to find one that I think is sustainable for the long haul. Also have to weigh the costs and effort involved.
Page 1 of 84 1231151 ... LastLast