PDA

View Full Version : B12 In The Paint Shop

RdeMasi
29th September 2011, 07:46 PM
Thought I would post a few photos of my B12 in the shop. I've waited a long time for this day. In addition I'm sorting out the bright work to bring to the platers and the seats to the upholsterers. The final photo is as it appeared when I went to purchase it.

DJ
29th September 2011, 08:23 PM
Sweet!

DJ
29th September 2011, 08:24 PM
Where are you in NYC? I get up there often for work.

RdeMasi
29th September 2011, 08:48 PM
I work In Midtown, the Aurelia, a Fulvia and I reside in the Cradle of Modern Civilization, Brooklyn.

DJ
29th September 2011, 09:01 PM
Cool. I'm always in that area. Mostly at 50th and Broadway. Maybe next time I'm up I'll give a yell. I have a friend (Vadim) who lives in Brooklyn but haven't been out to see him in a while. Always seems to be a quick in and out lately.

1,6 HF
30th September 2011, 02:32 AM
Ralph,

Looks fantastic! It is so good to see someone getting an Aurelia berlina back on the road.

fay66
30th September 2011, 04:51 AM
Lovely Ralph, keep us informed of progress please.

Brian

jellisfeingold
30th September 2011, 03:32 PM
The NYC crowd should get together. My office is at 29th and Park, and my B20 is garaged in CT (I'm looking for storage in southern Westchester...).

Geoff
1st October 2011, 07:10 AM
Very nice Ralph. Congrats. It will be great to see this berlina on the road. Just lovely. Keep going!

When I lived in NYC in the '80's, I kept the motorbike in Tribeca, and rode up early in the AM on weekends to Armand Giglio's to visit the Lancia. At 6 in the AM, there isn't much traffic and the views off the (then) West Side Highway were glorious. Scoot on over to Marcus Dairy, and its almost a Giro.

johnny48
1st October 2011, 11:11 AM
NY Ralph, do you still have your Fulvia ?

As for all other NY'ers -near NY'ers etc, pls plan a NY meet weeks if not months in advance - in cold time of NY year - (my off-season) so I have time to plan and a good excuse to return home & even visit Mom & resta family in Brooklyn.

Currently living in Walldorf (of J.J. Astor(ia) fame) - near Heidelberg - Hq's of US Army Europe (USAREUR) & good beer. Dew stop in if visiting this area; call weeks if not months in advance !

Born & Bread (no pumpernickel please) Johnny48

Fulvia Z, Gamma S1 (x2), Gamma S2 (x1), Lancia Y, Citroen Ami8

johnny48
1st October 2011, 11:12 AM
Ralph,&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; do you still have your Fulvia ?&nbsp;&nbsp; <br><br>As for all other NY'ers - near NY'ers etc, &nbsp; &nbsp; pls plan a NY meet weeks if not months in advance - in cold time of NY year - (my off-season)&nbsp; so I have time to plan and a good excuse to return home &amp; even visit Mom &amp; resta family in Brooklyn.<br><br>Currently living in Walldorf (of J.J. Astor(ia) fame) - near Heidelberg - Hq's of US Army Europe (USAREUR)&nbsp; &amp; good beer.&nbsp;&nbsp; Dew stop in if visiting this area; call weeks if not months in advance !&nbsp; &nbsp; <br><br>Born &amp; Bread (no pumpernickel please) Johnny48<br><br><font size="1">Fulvia Z, Gamma S1 (x2), Gamma S2 (x1), Lancia Y, Citroen Ami8</font>

Parisien
11th October 2011, 01:45 PM
Thought I would post a few photos of my B12 in the shop. I've waited a long time for this day. In addition I'm sorting out the bright work to bring to the platers and the seats to the upholsterers. The final photo is as it appeared when I went to purchase it.

Loving this pics Ralph, got many more pre paint pics plus how much in the way of body repairs did you have to do? Sourced relevant parts or fabricated yourself?

P