PDA

View Full Version : Beta LSD

Zagato78
7th December 2004, 08:43 AM
I recently heard from Tom Seals the president of Gripper UK. He's still looking for a Beta differential unit to take some measurements from. Anyone local who could help out with this? I will send a diff to the UK if necessary but if someone local could help out that would be excellent.

Please contact me privately for Mr. Seal's email if you are willing to help. Thank you.

Dan

chrisc
8th December 2004, 06:46 AM
I have a complete volumex gearbox which is just taking up space if thats any use.

L666EVO
8th December 2004, 07:46 AM
Hi Dan,

I've got a complete Beta diff sitting in the garage which I can ship up to Tom next week if you would like - let me know.

Cheers,
Chris

Zagato78
8th December 2004, 11:29 AM
Hello all. Thank you for the offers. I'm going to post Grippers web address here. Who ever is closest! :) I'd like to minimize the trouble anyone has to go through. If anyone is close, please let me know and I'll contact Mr. Seal. Thank you again. BTW, what was the final drive of the VX models?

Dan

http://www.racecar.co.uk/gripper

L666EVO
9th December 2004, 04:07 PM
Dan,

I spoke to Gripper today and Tom is actually in the States 'till next Tuesday, so when he gets back I'll check with him before shipping the diff.

Chris

Zagato78
8th January 2005, 04:46 PM
Chris ,

Exchanged emails with Tom today. He's back from his trip to the States. He's asked me to setup the contact between you two. Could you email or him, or email me privately and i'll pass your email along to him.

lancia@charter.net

Thanks again.

Dan

Will
9th January 2005, 10:41 AM
What's the difference between the Gripper and Phantom Grip units?
The PG has already been fitted to at least one X-1/9 (steve H) here in the US.