PDA

View Full Version : 96 club meeting this sunday plus book now for belgravia classic car show - all free!

slimlavud
8th May 2018, 04:58 AM
96 Club Chelsea Rendezvous will take place, as usual, in the gardens of Chesham Place, Belgravia, SW1X 8HQ on Sunday, 13th May 2018.

We should be ready for you by 9am and will be there until lunchtime with bacon butties, pastries, tea and coffee. As you know, you are free to come and go at times to suit yourselves. Please remember to put your fiver in the donation boxes on the tables when you are helping yourselves to breakfast!

As we are getting busier at the Rendezvous it would be tremendously helpful if you could let me know that you plan to come. April was incredibly busy and it was brilliant that so many of you had let me know that you planned to attend. Simon managed to keep the supply of bacon or sausage butties going all morning and Zoe Scott stepped in and kept the coffee and hot water and clean mugs in constant supply.

If you want to be sure of parking inside the gardens please register with suzi@96club.co.uk - with your name, marque, the year and the registration number of your car as this will help Bill identify you for speed of entry.

If necessary, we will be using the free Resident's parking bays on either side of the gate into the gardens to cater for the overflow.

Also, please remember if you are planning on attending the Belgravia Classic Car Show on June 24th 2018 you absolutely must register you car as soon as possible.

Here is the registration link:
https://96club.co.uk/events/belgravia-classic-car-show/

Please choose one of the options when registering:
* Car Registration - Inside garden
* Car Registration - On street by entrance

I look forward to hearing from you and seeing you on Sunday, 13th May.